Edgeless by Evan Nagao & YoYoFactory

I wish mine would get here! Supposedly shipped on Friday for delivery Monday but Monday started seeing the dreaded “In Transit to Next Destination” and now there’s just no delivery date or updates since. Thankfully another Colorado guy who picked up the Edgeless is in exactly the same tracking situation. Guess the boxes are sitting in some building along the way just waiting to be noticed. I’ve had this happen from time to time so not sweating it, I’m sure it will turn up. Just never had this happen with a shipment from YYE. And I wanna throw that Edgeless BAD! C’mon USPS gimme my fix!!!

4 Likes

This happened with my boa a while ago. Ordered it last cyber monday and it showed up like 2 days before christmas :joy:. So almost a month

1 Like

Ugh - USPS is generally great but when they do weird things like this it drives me insane.

Feel free to reach out to us if it takes much longer - we do have a rep that we can sometimes have them do a trace and try to make sure it keeps moving if it actually stops moving, etc.

5 Likes

Looks like it finally broke free! Showed up in Denver early this morning and made its way to my local PO and out for delivery. Perfect timing I’ll get to enjoy it all holiday weekend!

9 Likes

Cool to see that the first run on YYE has sold out

5 Likes