ED HAPONIK/BOUNTY/NEW RELEASES - Werrd Official Manufacturer's Thread

No way? Nice. I wasn’t aware he had left YYJ.

The Werrld Cup is coming!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that we are still alive. We have more protos flying around than I’ve seen in a long time (and for those of you who have seen us drop 6 new throws at Werrlds in the past, you know that’s saying something).

As usual, we are playing our cards close to our chests, but in the meantime, we’ve released limited runs of the Irony JPX. The specs are very close to the JP 2k13, but there were some upgrades to pad position and some weight distribution tweaking.

These are out there now with more coming soon. We usually get on here and say how great the new throw is. With the Irony JP, you guys know already. This one won’t disappoint, so if you’ve always wanted one but couldn’t get your hands on one, this is your chance, and you’ll be getting the best one yet.

We are going to be around and about and contests and stuff. But the main focus now is the new throws. Keep your eyes out for pics etc and when you do get your hands on one of the new beasts, please don’t be shy. Let us know what you think.

Pac 2.0… or else… :wink:

1 Like

LOL derp
o carp I dont want to sell all muh yoyos yet plz

Is the Fruiture ever going to get released?

thats what he said.