Werrd Hour ! A shoddy review at best but none the less.The Hour !Was 12 Midnight

Werrd Hour!!!
« on: August 06, 2012, 12:43:27 PM »
Just grabbed one at Worlds at the midnight release ! Stew and Andrew are such nice guys I can’t tell you how nice they are and what a team they sponsor Jacob and Eric are top shelf . The Hour is a big throw no doubt but not overly big and it spins forever! A Great release by Werrd. The Werrd Crew are totally keeping up with the fast moving subculture of all Yoers.For a company that is a bit geographically isolated in Australia you would never know it . They have many resources and use them wisely . Werrd in my opinion are major players now and will be astounding you over and over in the future! Thank you Werrd and thank you Jacob for all your kindness.Best James. The Hour is 60ml in Diameter and 66.5 grams and is made of 7075 aluminum. It comes with a center Trac . And after I threw it . I knew it would be boarding the plane with me.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:36:23 PM by Mr. Eli » Logged
:slight_smile:/
/▌
/ \

This Is Alphonso.
Copy and paste Alphonso and he will soon take over yoyonation.

R

I got one and wrote a review, I first liked it, but now I got to admit it is not a good throw. It is not balanced as I thought at first place. It keeps rotating around it self on a sleeper even without touching the string. Also doing string tricks looks awful for this reason. It keeps going off the plane… I wish I chose DM2 instead or to get my DM1 back. I regretted spending the money, not this yoyo.

August 06, 2012, 11:36:23 PM by Mr. Eli
:slight_smile:/
/▌
/ \

This Is Alphonso.
Copy and paste Alphonso and he will soon take over yoyonation.

YOU EVIL PERSON!!! This is NOT YOYONATION!!!

I’m sorry to hear that. Can you PM me a link to a video of what the yo-yo is doing please? I’d like to see what’s up. We’ve had hundreds of people put the HOUR through its paces and have never heard of anything like this, so any further information or a video showing what is happening would be helpful.

Thanks!

Andrew

I’m not sure what you are talking about really, but you’ve inspired me to write my own review because I’ve been a little disappointed in this yo myself. Please check it out here, Werrd Hour – review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums