easy tricks that for some reason took you awhile to figure out

The first little loop thing at the beginning of skin the gerbil. Can’t explain it but it took me forever to understand it.

Haha. Same here! I am not sure why it took me so long to figure that out. Another one for me was that second roll after you drop out of the double or nothing during Matrix. It took me a while to figure out how to get my TH arm out of the way.

Grapes.

Drop in the bucket. That took me half a year to learn.

There was a thread something like this before, but Boingy boing

There was a thread something like this before, but Boingy boing

Trapeze :stuck_out_tongue:

Think that thread was about tricks in general, I’m talking about easy ones

Drop in the bucket, all side rolls, and barrel rolls. I couldn’t figure out the right finger thingy on drop in the bucket, i just couldnt figure out how to do the side rolls (skin the gerbil rolls) without hitting my arms, and on barrel rolls, after the first roll i just couldn’t find out what the second rolls was supposed to be.

Split bottom mount, brent stole.

Boingy boing, I’ve been yoyoing for a long time now and still can’t get the hand motion right I don’t know what’s wrong with me

1 Like

Sea sick. I still can’t do it the normal way. :frowning:

Still can’t do Brent stoles. There was a period of about 3 days where I could hit it every try but for some reason that went away.

LEARN THEM AGAIN! They are so much fun! Especially when you start doing double and triple amd crazy catches and stuff. But you know what makes them even more fun and easy? Crocostrings.

Yes.

For me double or nothing took me half a year to learn it took forever.

shoot the moon

Same here! I just couldn’t get it when I first started.

Kwijibo took me on the high side of 6 months to learn still trying to get the last step I just can’t figure it out :frowning:

Oh my god, split bottom mount = a week of noob raging.

• LOOPING AAHHRHRGG I STILL can’t do loops!