Dylan Benharris 2012

So its a new year, throwing down my new concepts in my the third promo video filmed and edited by Joey Vitilari. This year we decided a change of scenery would be good rather than shooting the video after cal states again like we have for the past two years. I really do hope that you all enjoy the video almost got arrested in the making. Cool story now I know my mom will bail me out of jail for any yoyo based incident and that oil refinery’s dont like yoyoers.

Anyways enjoy the video and as always your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Dylan

1 Like

Yoyo? Hreay video and the nesy p
Auer

that beach looked like Omaha Beach, France. Where was it?

I wish it was, but its Redondo Beach California, rather normal beach city just a unique place to live shoot on the beach or hang out at the kite shop you ever come by America I recommend visiting it trully can be breathtaking on nice day. France though? what makes you think thats where it was shot just a local place look similar?

Wow, you guys always make some of the most high quality videos out there, in both tricks, and film. Definitely loved the scenery change from the previous two years!

I loved all the crazy whips/wraps. Your off axis tricks are truely one of a kind, and the tricks in general were all very creative. If you go clean in a FS you may have a shot at a top 3 spot.

Very well done Dylan! You goin’ to PNWR?

1 Like

Idk my mom and I talked about it and it really just depends if i can pull it together this year if i cant then maybe in 2013 but im dieing to go since ive struggled so badly at that contest in specific so many good players but like not a ton of players in general so its hard to final and thats where most of my problems arise for some reason so like i think if i did well there again it might change my momentum in the eyes of the public you know? Because its one thing to lay it down on a video and another to do it at a contest after laying it down in the video. There is so much room for error that its like some days you will show up at any given contest, give it 110% of effort and still get romped by Augie, Gentry, Jensen, Yuuki, Paul, Eric or Anthony. The important thing is to watch their video a see where they got you and strengthen your freestyle accordingly for the next contest. Bones grow back stronger after they break.

Yea man, all too often I think people overlook the strategy aspect of FS. The speed vs. cleanliness is what has me hooked up atm. I figure just do your best because the only one you can control is yourself. Just give it all and look at it from every angle and you’re gold. I get what you’re saying about finaling, this year might be tough, but you got the tricks, just put 'em down right.

Wow, I really liked the last sentence. Really well explained, haha.

In my opinion, all of your tricks are still really amazing and inspiring.

Thanks you guys, it means a lot that you guys like the video and more specifically my tricks and stuff just makes me feel like im on the right path. Also the video has almost 2k views already… you guys rule. Thanks again.

-Dylan

More people should see this, lol. Crazy good, and the quality is just incredible.