DXL Yoyo Meet! Starring Sam Lopez, Ernie Kaiser, Derek, Me, Elliot, and Glasseye

Usually the DXL meets are at the same location all the time. And Brian usually posts it 3 days prior to the DXL meeting. :slight_smile:

Oh, and guys, I just made a tutorial. The tutorial is called Flash Flood Warning. And I got some pretty good editing on it. I just kinda tried my best to use this video to experiment with what I could do on Sony Vegas Pro scince I am still not all that fimilliar with the program. Oh, and a big thanks to Samad! He sent me a PM saying how I could get my videos in a better quality and in full screen. So it won’t be only half the box like they ususally are. Thanks Samad! The reason the screens usually so small, is due to Vegas Pro not being able to recognize the video files that my cam automatically makes, so I have to run it through another editing software before Vegas Pro. But anyway, it should be all good now, thanks to Samad! The video should be posted soon. :slight_smile:

you dont seem to actually understand… that was not “Hard” at all. i want to hear something interesting in yoyo videos… not radio pop hits. thats honestly a great part of videos is when ppl put thought into the song. once again… not trying to be rude or anything… just expand your mind and try to leave some constructive criticism.

I know, thanks for the cunstructive critizizim. But what I was directing what I said to was when you said it sounded like 12 year old girls picked the music. And sorry, but to me that part didn’t seem much like constructive critizizm, so that’s why I said what I said. Anyways, sorry, and thanks. :wink:

Oh, and guys, I am posting the new tutorial up, so keep your eyes peeled.
Posted it, here’s the link:

-James Reed