Yoyo Class at Cerritos CA Learn Tricks!!! Sat!7/11 Updated! 7/5

With all the toys r us demos complete, We now need to continue our support for local yoyoers around the so cal area. With that in mind we have people coming down for this event! Such as Glasseye, Paul Yath, Ernie K, Pasquale Baldi, Gerard Amento, Alex Kim,
Glasseye wants more emphasis on a Teaching/Learning Atmosphere. So DXL is going to try to be more of a trick think tank so the area overall can be better throwers.

July 11th around 1 pm
We will be meeting near the fountain
11700 South St.
Artesia, CA 90701

I hope to see you guys there!
-Sam

(most people i mentioned Usually are the ones who come down besides the eastern guys)

What kind of meeting is this? What do you do? Is anyone welcome or only like dxl crew members and sponcered people? ???

Just a meeting for yoyoers to meet up and trade tricks or chill either or we’re good with it. The dxl crew usually meets every sat but lately with the toys rus demos and competitions we haven’t met in a while.

what do i do? idk i kinda go around talk show people my tricks and if they’re interested i will try to teach them. what do you do? kinda up to you. Chill out learn teach whatever, as long as it’s not near the lines of illegalness.

anyone is welcome, or else we wouldn’t have put it here. ;D I would love to see the new generation of players come down to the meets, intermesh with the old school players.

Thanks, I’ll ask my parents if I can go, Cerritos is close by! Hopefully I’ll see you there!!! :wink:

P.S. Is anyone from yoyoexpert going?

With the DXL Battle Championships behind us, I’ve come to realize that the South Los Angeles County/Orange County area needs to have a place for the local kids to come hangout and learn to yo-yo. So I’m starting up yo-yo classes which will focus on teaching kids the fundamentals of yo-yoing and help them progress to more advanced styles of play. Some of the people who will drop in to teach from time to time will be Paul Yath, Yoshi Mikamoto, Sam Lopez, Mark McBride, Randy Asis, Alex Kim, Pasquale Baldi, and of course myself. We’ll be having our first meeting next Saturday so try to come out, here’s the info:

What: Southern California Yo-Yo Classes
When: Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 1:00pm-4:00pm
Where:
City Plaza (Right by the fountain)
11700 South St.
Artesia, CA 90701
Who: Anyone wanting to learn to yo-yo. All ages welcome.

I have erg to come

Don’t forget guys, first class this Saturday. See you there!

Dang, I can’t make it :frowning:

Yea, I’m probably going. :slight_smile:

bring j4dude

It’s ALWAYS an hour away, hahaha

maybe,
doubt it.

wait 1pm till what?

:wink:

Who wants to pick me up?

not me

I might be picking up j4dude. Either that or his dad is taking him.

well all I know is that we mostly all will be there

Ill be there! (thanks eric for taking me.)

your welcome
:smiley:

Thats cold! :stuck_out_tongue:

ps. samad, will you be there? ???