DV888

SO yes the review is NOT going to be good review. i just wanted to mention i got a dv888 just today. personally it was my second yoyo and my first full metal yoyo. It was love at first throw,i think that can work. so the specs are: diameter 50.04, width 40.58, it uses it big brothers the 888 response pads, and lastly uses a size “C” bearing. i opened the box, and have yet to time the spin time, but in the good yoyoers hand you can easily get long enough for your most incredible tricks. so far in the 2012 version is comes in a very eye catching red, grey, and aqua blue. This yoyo is rather small, but don’t let its size change your mind for its price of $45 it’s an amazing yoyo. I personally highly recommend this yoyo if you want a cheaper full metal, but don’t want to pay the incredible price for one.

I thought that the Dv888 was based off the Dv8 by Buzzon Industries. I never knew it came from the 888 because the shapes were so different. Thats good to know ;D.

well the dv888 did come from the dv8, but it is a cheaper version of the 888 models.

You’re way off there. The DV888 is a metal version of the DV8, a Yoyofactory and Buzzon collaboration. Also, don’t let the 888 in the DV888 fool you.