DV888 vs Hitman Pro

I have a Hitman Pro, and I am thinking about getting a DV888 also, but I want to know if the DV888’s performance is comparable to the HMP first.

DV888 anytime. The HMP isn’t even that good; the original plays better

I prefer the Hitman Pro over the dv888. I don’t currently have an original, UNMODIFIED version of the Hitman, although I think I’ve managed to located one in mint condition.

I have one of each. I don’t have them in front of me. I think the HMP is a bit wider. The way the weight is distributed works better for me. It does have a problem that I’ve experienced and other people have mentioned to me: The rims can come off from the plastic, requiring a firm press to get things back together.

I have found in my opinion, the dv888 feels dense and a bit heavy on the string. It gets the job done, but it’s nothing amazing. I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just not a good match for me. I also feel it’s one of those few yoyos that is priced right. It feels like a $45 yoyo that plays at $45. Nothing more, nothing less.

A Toyota Corolla.

I actually found the Toyota Corolla enjoyable.

That would be a direct contrast to the dv888.

Funny mods. Makes me want to mention unmentionables just to see what they’ll substitute it with.