Dv888, frantic, or hectic?

what yoyo is the best? Dv888, frantic, or hectic?

I wrote a paragraph on the Dv888 vs. Hectic here:

And of the 3, it would come down to small bearing Hectic vs. Frantic. Over those 2, I’d say Frantic. Cooler future model, and never touches sides (unless you throw horribly bad). Very good.

Hope you like your choice! :wink:

what shape and size do you like?

Hectic.

small-medium Butterfly/wing i think those are shapes that i like

get a hectic or a frantic.

Actually, the Hectic says on its page, it has the same comming up sharp and curving out shape as the G5. Dv888 or Frantic. Frantic is more of a narrower wing. Cool shape, and string will NEVER touch the sides. Dv888 has a butterfly, with a flattened rim edge. Like the eight8eight, BUT flat instead of rounded. Both choices you make, you will love both!

Neither one is better, they are all different. It comes down to which shape and specifications you like more.

Yeah, I guess. If theres no limit… well… why not get both!

Check my reviews of the dv888 and frantic in the review section, its 50-50 between those two hands down, both out perform the hectic in my opinion its just a matter of size and weight preferences between the dv888 and frantic, they are both my main throws atm

frantic

Im poor lol

we need samad!

You don’t need to rely on an eXpert for everying, other people can answer just as well as him and sometimes better…

I would’ve thought that someone would’ve posted this by now.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  4. What weight is ideal to you?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)

I took out a couple of questions because they all lie in the same category for some things.

Hectic IMO.

I´ll go with Frantic!

I dont like my Dv888 very much but I really liked my friends Hectic. I would buy the Hectic or Frantic.
Thats my opinion.

Yeah. Dv888 feels a bit weird. Rounded, with flat rims. Hectic and Frantic both have weird feels too, but are better than the Dv888, in my words. Frantic. The shape allows the string to never touch the sides. And, the looks are eye appealing.

Frantic all the way.