First and foremost, please let me know what you all think of this. Its my first attempt at “modding” a yoyo and so far, I’m very please with it. Take a look at the pictures, read the story, and let me know what you think.
So, about 5 years ago, I was really into Star Wars costuming, specifically Boba Fett. I spent a bunch of time researching the costume and ended up doing the yellow and blue animated/christmas special version of his gear. One of the cool things about SW is the lived in, worn out look and feel everything has.
Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. I had a trade with Logi in which I got him to throw in a slightly beat but still functional DV888. When I got it, it was sanded about half way with its green ano still showing.
I’ve seen some really cool nice and neat paint jobs around here, so I thought, “let’s go the other way!” After talking with my son, we decided a Fett color scheme would be fun to try. So I started out and sanded it all down, laid out my masking and hit it with gray primer.