Duncan Freehand Polycarbonate & Delrin! - Available Friday 09/15/23 - 8pm ET!

oh my lord

2 Likes

I’d be so down for a bimetal FH though, nice little inner ring design

2 Likes

spending titanium money on multiple plastics makes me feel a little better, cuz more yoyos and won’t be afraid to throw them.

2 Likes

My wallet can’t handle this. I ordered the mini fh1 and large bearing fh1. Hopefully the rest of these will stay in stock until next week when i will have more disposable income.

kinda hoped there would be an all white delrin to do more stuff with dye but i will probably do something with the white caps…

2 Likes

They are out there :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Delrin going fast

you aren’t kidding! I refreshed the page a minute early and was able to add it to my cart!

YYE/Duncan - 1
My Wallet - 0

6 Likes

I don’t usually condone buying yos on speculation of their future value, but judging by stock numbers the delrin FH is going to be a rare one if this is the only run.

4 Likes

i spent my money on 2 mystery boxes from an unnamed company, duncan will not control me :muscle:

Different colors on the delrin and pc, but we bought the same 3 yoyos tonight :grin:

1 Like

I got the PC and Delrin, but my third was the Cenote. This has to stop :rofl:

1 Like

sup fam @SR1

2 Likes

Went with the PC and Delrin myself and threw in the Unknown OG FH1 too

1 Like

Blue PC for me, everything else is identical to my order.

1 Like

Damn Delrin sold out already and the other store has like 1 of each color left. How many were there??

There were only like ~10 of each iirc

All the PC colors look so good it was hard to choose; a blue/yellow half-swap would look sick imo.

2 Likes

Thats a bummer thought there would be more. If this is the only run those are going to be rare.