Duncan freehand metal zero or yyj speeder

What do you guys think??

i really think you should get a speeder. they spin for a good long time. My friend Ronnie has one and i love it. all yoyojam yos are great choices but this one will move really fast and look great. It also has a hybrid response system means you hardly ever have to replace the response system. Also the wight rings help spin the you faster and longer.and with its unique bearing system nothing falls out when you open the yo it just snaps in place. also with the adjustable gap you can make it as unresponsive as u like. i recommend the speeder 100%. Hope you like the yo yo you get ether way. later and remember keep it spinning.

sorry about my last post i thought you needed advice on what to get.l like the yoyojam speeder here.

speeder, speeder, speeder, there is other choises, but I would recommend the speeder.

Great I am so happy ;D ;D I already have the freehand metal zero. and I wanted to make sure the speeder is better. Because i already ordered it.

thanks a lot Jesusfreak

The Speeder isn’t better, it’s just different. I’ve got plastic FHZs and some plastic YYJs, and I just can’t decide which is better. My favorite is which ever one I’ve got by the string at the moment.

Have Fun,
Java

Get a Speeder. They sleep longer and have better control and you don’t have to change the friction stickers and speeders go a lot faster with tricks and stuff.

Wrong. The speeder is much better than the metal zero. The metal zero was a total flop by duncan. It’s not even worth the metal it’s made from and that stuff was crappy and cheap. The speeder has metal rims that are worth more than the duncan metal zero.

Why did you bump this up? it was from almost 2 years ago.

Can someone please lock this?

But why doesn’t Donald Duck wear pants?

Why is Arthur an aardvark?

We will never know…

i dont mind old threads being ressurected as long as they can answer some questions and create relevant discussion.
IMO the metal zero can be made to be a great throw, it just takes a lot of tinkering and tlc. It just happens to stink like rotten cabbage out of box.
The speeder is nice, but too narrow for my taste. Plus it is way too responsive with the O ring. Just take out the oring out for a better response, better yet, sili the groove for less slips.

donald duck is a perv, question answered
arthur is an aardvark because he doesnt want donald stalking him, and even pervs dont like aardvarks.

But the maker of this thread hasn’t been on for a year…

but questions were answered (arthur and donald?) and a discussion of metal zero versus speeder might be interesting

I feel like a total noob! I’ve been betrayed by my lack of looking at the dates! I’m soo ashamed!

1 Like