Duct Tapers

My duct tape Yoyo is doing good… I have the duck tape axle done. Its a start!

building it axle up Eh??? good idea you should make the edges of the axle sticky side up, so you can build the sides on and they be super stuck (to avoid falling apart and increase durability). Anyway might you have pictures of this venture for yo-yo kind?

It will be a looper for starts then I will go on for wing shape Yoyo after I master my looping Yoyo! I will show pictures when I’m done!

Cool!

Oh no, we’ll expect more than photos of your finished project. I want to see you throw the thing! That’s the pudding the proof will be in right there.

You know I believe in you kiddo, I’m confident you will make this work. And when you do ol’ Banjo will once again have to confess; “No, no I can’t keep up with what you can do!”

:slight_smile:

Hey abby if this works you should show me how to do it I have a TON of duct tape, and then we an sell them and make MILLIONS then we could buy Hollywood and Broadway and the Boardwalk in OC. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

:o Did anyone else just hear maniacal laughter?

I’m going back inside and locking my door!

why banjo you’re getting 1/3 of the profit?

Well, that’s a horse of a different color!

but to get profit you must participate you can handle shipping and billing I’ll handle making and Abby is the boss do to it being her idea… that is if she shares…

You know, I can make these too. I have about thirty rolls…

hmmm… but do you have abby’s patent? this is copyrighted work! that is unless she (A.)Doesn’t share (B.) doesn’t let anyone in (C.) Doesn’t copyright it, and (D.) Doesn’t plan on selling them and making millions preceding maniacal laughter.
Mr. Yoyoguy: I also see you’re still home from strep I believe? Well if that’s the case, I HEAR BY DEMAND IT LEAVE YOU’RE THROAT AT ONCE!!! but hey look on the bright side it might keep you home tomorrow and clear up by 3 o’clock then you have a sick free WEEKEND!!

First the maniacal laughter, now he thinks he’s Benny Hinn. Someone get the net.

lol. I like never yell in real life!

Maybe we should check with Mr. Yoyoguy. If his throat is suddenly better we’ll forget about these duct tape yoyos and take a whole new show on the road.

Legyoyo, how you fixed for dress shirts with french cuffs and a Rolex watch?

Don’t worry about it, we can pick those things up along the way.

1 Like

Haha we could have a duct tape company for creations!

I want IN on that! I’m so creative…

If we are seriously doing this we need a name… Abby should be the ‘boss’ because she came up with the yoyo idea… and is making it a reallity

Sad to say, this guy’s beating us to the punch…
http://www.theducttapeguy.com/