Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

well not quite, he’s still gotta “iron” out some kinks in the design before the release

3 Likes

Bookmarked lol. After Oasis I know this one is good

3 Likes

Strangely enough, just happened to take my Assassin to work today. Fun yoyo.

2 Likes

Whatever it is, he’s about to assassinate a bunch of yoyo budgets

10 Likes

It’s out today!

3 Likes

Yea buddy!! Pick one up!!

2 Likes

@hobbygod, master of D bearings :bowing_man:

4 Likes

Yep. I really like Dessel Design’s D bearing yoyos. Been throwing the V1 Assassin for over a week.

4 Likes

Thank you @skeevs and @Glenacius_K !!

2 Likes

Managed to pick one up! Incredibly exciting. The Oasis also looks fantastic, but that ship appears to have sailed. Would have loved to pick them both up. The iridescent colourway in particular looks amazing.

3 Likes

there’s one more iridescent oasis on the store, dressel posted about it on instagram

1 Like

Thank you for picking one up!!

@theendofcake that one sold already. However there’s still raw b grades up on my store too!

1 Like

If you ever have even been slightly tempted by a full stainless I highly recommend grabbing one of the b grades you won’t find a better price anywhere and it plays and literally sings beautifully

3 Likes

For sure. It is an amazing throw and for the price of the b grades you might as well be stealing it because its super cheap. Probably the most comfortable yoyo ive held and caught, its really great.

4 Likes

Unfashionably late again. Might have to pick up one of the raw B-grades, and pounce on that iridescent if there’s another run. Thanks for the advice, all!

1 Like

Picked up an Assassin v2 and b-grade Oasis. Stoked to try these! @hobbygod, are the Assassins shipping with an extra pair of pads? The pads on my v1 are shot and I just realized my only spare D-sized pads don’t quite fit.

They are not, sorry!!!

Hkmt equipment pads should fit them.

No worries, time to place an order! Hopefully not too much else finds its way into my cart…

1 Like

Lol I come here to make a BST post then end up finding all the things I can’t afford. I love my OG Assassin and would love to see how the v2 plays in comparison.

2 Likes

Even better today than yesterday. Really enjoying the Assassin!

9 Likes