Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

Looks very good! 53 width and 54 diameter with 63.5 gr weight? Sounds tasty… Waiting for the release, hope it will be not so expensive :smiley:

2 Likes

80$ raw, more for the special editions

2 Likes

Beautiful price, count me in

2 Likes

The assassin is by far my favorite throw(I have one in my bag rn) Cant wait, hope I can get a raw so it matches its brother.

Can you give some size comparisons to the assassin?

1 Like

I can’t decide which spec I like best: the D bearing, the smaller diameter, or it being stainless steel. The Oasis sounds like it’s right up my alley, I can’t go try it out!

4 Likes

Thanks Nick. It’s been a gem for everyone that’s tried it

3 Likes

what ive been waiting for, hope i get good color saturation if i score iridescent colorway

Will there be a YYE release?

2 Likes

Yes!

@Abyss they’re honestly all good. I’m surprised with how well they came out

4 Likes

Everything you make is a keeper. You just can’t seem to make bad yo-yos.

And this may be just ‘my opinion’, but sometimes when I read a product profile, something just sticks that doesn’t sound right no matter how I try to blend it into my logic.

If a person deliberately drops something, expensive or not, then they may feel at least somewhat guilty of that brainless moment.

I don’t make any attempts to deliberately or inadvertently drop an expensive titanium yo-yo or any yo-yo.

But if ‘it happens’ I certainly wouldn’t ’feel guilty’ about it, lol😂

Guilt is the result of deliberate attempt/combined with a Conscience.

You, as well as anybody yo-yoing or making yo-yos today, knows that if you love a yo-yo and you play at it hard enough, you will eventually smack it or drop it or damage it one way or another.

If you don’t drop a yoyo once in awhile, you don’t play enough, lol

Yes, yes, I may be guilty of overthinking that sentence. But it does ‘read funny’.

The yo-yo looks great as usual.

3 Likes

Of course I like the organic shape, but the most eye-catching element is the inward curvature of the rims. So nice.

Nice to hear the mid-size scale. Hope it’s not so thin that durability is impacted. Those rims (and by extension possibly the walls) do look elegantly thin.

1 Like

This was a concern for me too… it’s not ridiculously thin… it’s .02mm thinner than assassin in most spots.

1 Like

Adding that I like the dimensions. Currently on the lookout for something in that 52-53mm diameter range. I have a bunch at 50mm and below, and of course the more common 55-56mm.

1 Like

Yep it’s a size that’s lost to time lol. Tough to find much around this diameter now

1 Like

I genuinely cannot wait to get my G2 FOV case so I can fill it with only Dressel yoyos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How would you describe the play feel of the Oasis? I’m looking for a floaty organic, and this has me interested. (I’m still an unresponsive noob, if that matters).

Don’t call it a comeback. Assassin V2. The retirement run.

Slight changes to the design, only visible difference is a new cut in the cup.

Raw and black on our third year anniversary, 3/31. Very limited. Dressel doesn’t miss.

27 Likes

This is one lovely looking YoYo!

2 Likes

it’s not fun to steal my money like this

4 Likes

He’s actually “steeling” it

5 Likes