Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

That looks :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

They’re both great colors

2 Likes

Fusion in the glossy gunmetal colorway.

This is the other colorway that will be available with the black forest colorway on Wednesday 2/16 Noon EST on my website.

It is not bead blasted, giving it a shiny, classy and timeless look, and the color pairs so well with the rings! This is my glossy color of choice!

6 Likes

1 year ago DD was created. Today we are still here because of you. We have been quietly preparing our most ambitious drop yet. 5050 is getting ready for the summer with over 10 colorways to choose from in more stores around the globe than ever before! We will slowly start teasing colors shortly but here’s some black and white shots until then.

22 Likes

looking forward to picking one up!
will there be any without the engraving on it?

3 Likes

Was not expecting a fist salud teal/green. You’ve got my attention now.

7 Likes

There will be a small amount that don’t have any engraving, yes. 1 color that’s shiny and blasted.

9 Likes

Thank you for this, I can’t wait to pick one up.

1 Like

Bape-fade 5050 coming soon. You all knew this one was coming but did you know it’d look this clean?

30 Likes

Im definitely going to have to get another 50/50 now. Good fades are gradually becoming my favorite (they are also useful in play), and this one looks great.

6 Likes

Wait till you see the other fades!!!

8 Likes

Yo @hobbygod I just wanted to pop in and say I was able to try a couple of your throws for the first time (thanks to @Chriscatastrophe) at DXL the other day and I knew they’d be good, but they really exceeded my expectations. I will for sure be grabbing a 5050 on the next drop, you were right on the money with your General Yo comparisons, and it’s nice to have a yoyo of that diameter be that wide. I can’t wait to try the Kanto as well, and pick one up in that long awaited black/gold colorway (when’s that dropping anyways?) But yeah… great work my man. Don’t sleep on DD!

10 Likes

Thanks Spence I appreciate that a lot!!! I didn’t know anyone at DXL had my yoyos so I’m happy to hear that too!

5 Likes

Me you silly goose ! I’m your biggest fan please notice me .

5 Likes

Igotchu :joy: just didn’t know that’s where you lived. Thank you for the support and spreading the love.

3 Likes

5050 in the russet red colorway

23 Likes

Dressel Designs X Fist Salud 10 year anniversary 5050

Fist salud has amazing videos, apparel, and players, and it is an honor to Collab with them on 5050 to mark their 10 year anniversary!

The release date for all 5050s will be 5/5!!

23 Likes

Looking forward to this drop!

Love the colors bud. Nice work!

The Bape fade…

kgb

1 Like

Just wanna say this is an outstanding yoyo. I was worried about the width and surprised how much it actually makes the yoyo amazing and the width fear was unwarranted.

The 07 888 and Hatrick had a chunky baby and the baby just slays is about the best description. Don’t sleep on this if you’re on the edge.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this to drop !!! I have a dd Kanto and that is probably my favorite slimline throw right now !!! I am curious though to how the 5050 plays ?? I’m not the biggest fan of wider throws although I do enjoy playing with them. It’s probably because I’m always out and about and I don’t really like an overly sized throw in my pocket :laughing: but for the 5050 I might make an exception this time :smirk:. But if anyone owns a 5050 at the moment please let me know how it plays like. I’m sooo curious to try one out. Thanks !!

1 Like