Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

Probably for next run. It’s a good color

If you don’t mind me asking how does brass play on the kanto ?? And How does the ss rim and brass rim compare in play ?? I’ve been eying that RK9 color for a while now but I’m just a bit curious to how it will play with those brass rims ??

2 Likes

Are both SS and Brass Rim versions dropping this release?

2 Likes

Not too much of a difference. Brass is slightly more relaxed.
@EZstreet yes both are releasing

3 Likes

Perfect !! Cause I’m not really the speedy player but I’m a bit more techy but not as complex. So I guess the brass is a good choice then :grin:

For the brass version, is there a change in any of the specs from the original? Most particularly the weight?

1 Like

Yes, about 1g.

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes

Is this pokeball color going to be released?!

YoYo Review: Kanto from Dressel Designs - YouTube

1 Like

That’s the color that was all B grades… they’re going to be released at a later date.

3 Likes

G2 Nate review of the kanto

5 Likes

Thank you all for super fast sellout on Kanto! It was our biggest single run to date and we got in more retail stores.

This color is the PokeBall colorway. They were all B grades due to ano or slight vibe. It was a discord exclusive because of this. Join the DD discord if you want access to b grades first and exclusive colorways!

12 Likes

Do you have a link or invite to your discord?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Last fusion drop: gunmetal grey next Wednesday 12pm.est

10 Likes

Last fusion drop: black forest next Wednesday 12pm.est

9 Likes

Man these are pretty. You’re making me reconsider my “no duplicates” rule.

2 Likes

The green is unlike any other green I’ve seen on a yoyo

2 Likes

Does the green have a darker ring or is it just the lighting? This model is one I was looking forward to. Wasn’t paying attention and missed the previous drops

1 Like

Yes, it’s a black electroplated ring.

9 Likes