Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

Yo you ninja’d and answered my question at this very second :laughing:. The width was my biggest concern but I guess I can calm down now a bit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s dope, gave mine to Grendel cause he wanted to try something weird and beautiful. It fit the bill and I’ll get another for sure.

2 Likes

I think @kretzschmar nailed it. The one thing I’ll add is that I wanted the yoyo to feel light and not rocky/brick-ish like a lot of smaller yoyos can, so we made the weight light to compensate for that

3 Likes

It definitely had a wonderful float to the best of my recollection

4 Likes

DD edition blurple fade 5050. These will be exclusive to our direct store come drop day.

18 Likes

5050 in the galaxy colorway, a yoyoexpert exclusive colorway.

When Andre and I were talking about a new 5050 run towards the end of 2021 he wanted to do a similar wash to our OG yoyoexpert edition but with galaxy colors. Our shop knocked it out of the park for a colorway that is truly out of this world.

Available 5/5 only at yoyoexpert.

21 Likes

is that purple and blue in there?! dude i think i’m now 100% sold on a 5050

1 Like

Yes! It depends on the individual yoyo you receive. Some have more blue some have more purple.

1 Like

Lemonade fade 5050. The perfect treat to start off your summer! Releasing 5/5

14 Likes

OK, that galaxy colorway looks so good that now I’m torn between three different colorways. I’m going to have to work really hard on narrowing it down to just one, or else I’ll run the risk of getting one of every colorway as I did for the last release. I like a lot of yoyos, but there are always a few standouts that I really connect with on a much deeper level. The 5050 is one of those for me, and it was in my daily rotation for ages. I’m looking forward to getting at least one more to keep these guys company:

The blue and green ones are certainly nice, but the wash on the YYE Edition is fire!

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah

2 Likes

They’re all pretty nice colors!! Hard to pick haha

1 Like

5050 in the cloudy clear colorway.

This is Shinnosuke’s signature colorway and is the only polished and unengraved colorway of the batch. It is also our most limited.

20 Likes

Is that just a crazy light clear ano, or polished raw?

It’s not raw, it’s ano.

I have raws I can compare to when I get home

7 Likes

Looks like an over sized Assassin in this colorway

kgb

3 Likes

Fluffy fade 5050. The literal translation of floaty from Japanese is fluffy, so with a spingear exclusive color we figured it would be cool to play on that translation. Very subtle fade. Last color released on saturday

15 Likes

Bro your killing me with all these awesome colors !!! Im trying to make up my mind but I can’t :weary: I’m tied in between that cloudy clear and galaxy colorway. Someone please help me choose :laughing:

4 Likes

Both :joy: 🫣

2 Likes

5050 in the shamrock shake colorway. Our last colorway for this run!

20 Likes