Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Any idea if international shipping is going to be an option and how much for it?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll do international shipping. It’s just gonna be whatever it costs to send out.

6 Likes

Im in! what do i do? I am in Texas.

5 Likes

Welcome! Check out the Introduce Yourself thread and tell us about yourself!

3 Likes

They’re being assembled now. Having some problems with the shop atm which is resulting in delays. Looking like they’ll be here in June at this point :confused:

9 Likes

Good things are worth the wait.

4 Likes

Father’s Day special!

Quick update for everyone:

Assassins are currently on their way to me, and should be here next Monday if everything goes smoothly. I tried to have them for May but there were some delays with the shop I use. I’m planning on doing a couple drops to get these out there, so expect the first drop late next week!

As always, follow my Instagram page, @dressel_designs to make sure you don’t miss out on the drop dates, times, and where to purchase!

14 Likes

1st half of the Assassins dropping Monday at noon. Check instagram for more info:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPt5Ff2B7C8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Also, check out that engraving :hot_face:

17 Likes

This looks great! The engraving is awesome and the new spike looks nice! Well done Patrick!

5 Likes

Thanks! Still not perfect to my liking but a lot better!!

5 Likes

Dressel Designs Assassin: Coming Monday to a mailbox near you. Noon EST

9 Likes

What do you mean? The spike isn’t quite perfect, the engraving? The overall design? I think it looks great.

Edit, I like that inner rim engraving btw. I find engravings can sometimes be distracting and detract from the overall aesthetic, but inner rim is a nice placement. - keeps it more subtle.

1 Like

Just not as sharp as I’d like. Barely good enough for pull starts

1 Like

Is it allowed to let those of us know here that don’t IG or FB?

1 Like

@Tobiyo89 could pull start anything

5 Likes

I rock a lawnmower like you wouldn’t believe. :wink:

6 Likes

You’ll be able to pull start it but it’s not gonna spin for long on the spike :rofl: gotta drop it right away

2 Likes

1st Drop is in a little under 2 hours. Link is on my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0lPVvBL0R/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes

5 left. Jump on it now while you can!

4 Likes