Dressel Designs: assassin v2

I got busy with work and almost missed this, luckily I managed to grab one before they ran out!

3 Likes

SOLD OUT! Thank you all for the support! Gonna be a busy couple days but i will get them out ASAP.

This was our biggest drop for this yoyo!
Drop number 2 will be sometime in the next couple weeks!

17 Likes

Any bgrades?

2 Likes

Next drop

6 Likes

How much is international shipping?

Iā€™m in Singapore.

1 Like

For international itā€™s an additional 17 dollars shipping.

2 Likes

Ah alright. Thank you! Canā€™t wait for the next drop!

1 Like

Looking at next Monday the 21st or Sunday the 20th, since school will be over and Iā€™ll be able to just focus on getting them out.

6 Likes

That is most excellent!

1 Like

Got mine! Thanks for the quick shipment. I wonā€™t re-post the photo I put up in the Mail Today thread, but nice fast shipping and no nonsense package! Going to get acquainted today.

4 Likes

Awesome man! Excited to hear your thoughts on it!!

1 Like

This is the first steel yoyo Iā€™ve ever tried. The sound and feel is great. I think itā€™s got the skill sharpening effect people talk about with undersize yoyos. Iā€™ve been working/struggling on learning ā€œrewindā€ for a few weeks and I landed it for the first time (not gracefully yet) with the Assassin.

Couple of qā€™s: Is the extra bearing the same or different? It looks like itā€™s concave and the one thatā€™s in it is flat.

What is the difference in play/use between a flat and concave bearing? Most of the yoyos I have seem to have concave, but at least a couple have flat and I havenā€™t yet noticed what the difference is.

Should I use thin lube on it now or do new bearings come lubed?

3 Likes

The stock bearing is flat. The spare is concave. Centering bearings such as concaves tend to keep the string more toward the center of the bearing and therefore away from the walls, which can improve spin time and stability (reducing tilting and turning) by reducing how much the string rubs against the walls. I wouldnā€™t recommend lube, but thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m an anti-luber when it comes to unresponsives.

4 Likes

count me in!

Extra bearing is concave, meaning itā€™ll center it more. I left the flat bearing in because thatā€™s how they came. Luckily, they are easy to take out with a light squeeze of pliers.

The concave should be quiet. If the flat is a little noisy you could definitely lube it, but itā€™ll probably get slightly responsive unless you do a full clean. Up to you.

3 Likes

2nd (and final) Assassin drop for this run.
6/22 Noon EST.
A grades and B grades.

Find out more here:

10 Likes

The last of the Assassins are ready to find their way to your mailbox tomorrow at noon!

More info here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQY0-EsB23r/?utm_medium=copy_link

8 Likes

Yassss time to finally cop mine!

3 Likes

If you want an a grade be there early! The total drop is a bit bigger but almost half of the drop size will be a grades, the other will be B grade.

3 Likes

My assassin came today and all I can say is wow!!! Great yoyo, love the size, weight and shape. Dead smooth, more power and stability than I was hoping for. You totally killed it.

8 Likes