Dressel Designs: assassin v2

I’d like to try out a canary in the future, and as for chances of warping, I really don’t know.

I’m down to find out and hope it doesn’t warp significantly but we’ll see when they’re out and I have a torch to sacrifice it to.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of an SS or Ti yoyo getting warped from heat. I know electroplating can cause some vibe but I’d imagine a heat treated assassin would be fine play wise :grin:

3 Likes

I saw the one in the video. I imagine with no rapid temp shock/changes it should be fine. Electroplating would be fun. I know it adds a couple grams weight. Never heard from StainlessFX on their durability and ability to control colors.

Looking forward to this drop! I have slated it for my birthday in August.

1 Like

Very cool! Hmu when I get them and I’ll send you one at a discount :grin:

1 Like

the canary was one of the ‘newer’ d bearings i liked. worth snapping one up
imo given the opportunity

3 Likes

Thanks Patrick! That’s super cool of you! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah I hope to find one someday along with a Freshly Dirty Cardboard steamboat, both of those throw from Freshly Dirty looked great.

3 Likes

The wait is killing me! Ddddddddropppppp

1 Like

Soon:)

I believe they are all machined, just getting engraved.

2 Likes

Haha, sorry I couldn’t help myself. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m badgering my shop as much as I can

5 Likes

If you need to outsource the badgering, we’re here for you.

Threaten them with rusted and unkempt pieces of metal, stripped screw holes, and finally the piece de resistance miss aligned laser etchings and engravings.

I fear these might be the result if you badger them too hard… :confused:

1 Like

Mmmm, you may be right. what if we badger them with donuts? I’m not good at this kind of thing.

1 Like

I was going to follow up with the Scary Movie version (the best) but it’s got adult language. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Me waiting to see what the final production run is going to look like.
Also… engravings?

3 Likes

I’m waiting with you :rofl::rofl::rofl: shop is a little behind atm :upside_down_face:

3 Likes