Dressel Design KANTO - New Colors!

From Dressel Designs: When you think of a slim, organic yoyo, you generally don’t think about performance. Kanto is here to change that!

Our goal was to take a sub optimal shape for performance, and fuse as much performance into it as we can. It’s been given the nickname “Slimline Draupnir” by those who have been able to try it because of its unique play experience.

Releasing Thursday 8/11 @ 8PM EDT.

17 Likes

Don’t sleep. Sick colors and a great JoJo.

1 Like

So excited for these new colors. Y’all are gonna love them.

Whoa whoa who said organics are a sub optimal shape? Markmont and Ernie would like a few words with them. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Not that it’s sub-optimal, just that bimetal organics don’t perform as well as their V/W shape bimetal.brothers.

Don’t let the rings fool you. This yoyo is 100% organic and has that organic magic to it

2 Likes

Let’s see if I understand…. You’re taking a suboptimal shape for performance by making it bimetal, but at the same time we don’t have to let the rings fool us? Bro, I’m confused :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Just trying to say it’s got more spin time/performance than most other organics while still being an organic shaped yoyo

5 Likes

Thanks for the support on this drop last night!! Always tough to do a rerun with new colors but I rly appreciate y’all!

2 Likes

SURPRISE!!! - We found some B-GRADE KANTOS that we decided to finally put up! :crazy_face:

Kanto-SilverBrass-1 Orange-Blue-Ring-KantoBGrade Kanto-BlueBrass Kanto-BlackOrangeBrass

From Dressel Designs: When you think of a slim, organic yoyo, you generally don’t think about performance. Kanto is here to change that!

Our goal was to take a sub optimal shape for performance, and fuse as much performance into it as we can. It’s been given the nickname “Slimline Draupnir” by those who have been able to try it because of its unique play experience.

10 Likes

To date my best performing slimline. A steal at any price, but the B-Grade discount is choice.

2 Likes

Why are these ones B-graded? Ano? Vibe? I might be interested in picking one of these up if they’re not too buzzy…

2 Likes

Mostly vibe. It’s not bad at all though from what I remember (I sent these about a year ago lol)

3 Likes

Such an amazing design seriously it’s a must have YoYo

1 Like