Dream yoyo?

wooden FHZero.

You know what would be cool? If MonkeyfingeR made their own looping yo-yo!

Of course, it would have to be made of injection-molded plastic, along with the manufacturing process. Then, thereā€™s the response system, the bearing size and type, and the yo-yoā€™s physical measurements. Along with that, the profile. Either the traditional Imperial profile, or a Convex profile like on a Yomega Raider. Considering that looping yo-yos used in competitions had the Convex shape, MonkeyfingeR might go with that one. Then, the colorways. MonkeyfingeR might not have the patience to use multiple colors at a time for those bold, multi-toned colorways seen on their 1A models.

Monkey Snot probably wonā€™t cut it, since it is made specifically for unresponsive 1A play, unless they develop ready-made response pads. A starburst system might be more practical. However, starbursts tend to wear out from extensive use.

A whole lot of things to considerā€¦

But if MonkeyfingeR actually does make their own looping yo-yo (return top if youā€™re from Canada), that would be awesome. If they played their cards right, it might play as great as any competition-grade looper, perhaps even the YYF Loop 1080!

My dream yoyo would be some hybrid between the MFD 2evil and the kĆ¼ntosh. I would be so happy.

I wish I could work with One Drop to great a bi-metal vanguardā€¦ Are you Listening One Drop?? What do you say hmm hm, lol

Ooohh!!

That would be dope

I know right. I feel like it would be amazing.