DRAW PICTURE. WIN MOD SPACER FHZ.

Yours was seriously too legit.

I love many things about it, and I did consider making it my wallpaper… hahaha. The glasses/glare with the hands are just classic

;D OMG my first FHZ …

address inbound to ya sir!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I tried to use the mod spacers but was too impatient to tune out the wobble that they induced. I took apart and reassembled a few times but couldn’t get rid of it. So I just popped in some orings and brass spacers 8) . I’ll get to the mod spacers this weekend.

Right on. Nice green!

that picture sucks… i need to up the contrast and brightness

It wobbled huh? I knew i should have sent it assembled, make sure the axle is pulled through all the way and that the metal spacers are flush in the mod spacers and that the mod spacers flush on the fhz. Easy to assemble with something unflush without noticing.

I was just being impatient i wanted to throw it NOW!!! I only tried taking it apart a couple times… i got another axle from the hardware store when i went to get orings… i’ll get it going tonight. 8)

Edit: I used to get the same thing with my proz… which is why for a while i kept one assembled with the mod spacers and one without.

Cool, let me know how it goes

Mine is wobbly too. I think it’s my throw. Finger nail test smooths it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U3EKmpFzw0  ;D

naw… that isn’t wobble… i mean WOOOBBLBBLLLLEEE messes up playing with it wobble… i know the fingernail trick that didn’t fix it… my throw is solid :stuck_out_tongue:

the new axle fixed it… ;D

What’s the length of the new axel?
I’m also using an axel that was not provided by the off string kit. It is also just about 1mm shorter.

I know it isn’t wobble… the title is a joke hehe.

The offstring kit axles are 35mm.

Interesting your new axle fixed the vibe… I wonder if it somehow got bent when I disassembled it, or through shipping? :confused:

Doesn’t matter man… it’s nothing to worry about.