DRAUNPIRS ??????

They will be sold out by the end of today for sure .

1 Like

Well great Iā€™m just gonna go die in a corner.

Anybody know how long it takes to ship from them? Iā€™m moving in a month and donā€™t want to chance it getting lost.

Edit: guess Iā€™ll have to find out, bought.

I really need to stop spending money.

I would like to know this also :stuck_out_tongue:

If you live in North America it should be there in less than a week. Yyr shipping is insane in my experience. You wonā€™t be waiting a month unless something gets lost.

Hurry up and order!

Limit 5 per person!

2 Likes

k wait who spends $1000 on 5 draupnirs

Lol

Well, I bought 2 Oxy Hyperions at $520 each. Just so I could make a 2 tone.

Lol

1 Like

I hear your wallet crying

Well, your hearing is much better than mine. Because I havenā€™t heard it crying yet.

I just keep feeding it money.

I have a little secret.

I donā€™t: drink
Smoke
Use any kind of medical substances
Gamble
Travel much

ā€¦not for any particular reason technically. I just donā€™t.

Kinda boring to some folks, no doubt.

On the up side; I have what you could call Discretionary funds.(money adding up by not subtracting it with bad habits so to speak).

So I still end up burning up money. I just burn some of it up on Yoyos as needed, lol.

1 Like

I thought he was talking about me for a second there. :o

Iā€™m not legal and I donā€™t have a source of income lol

Takes like 3-4 days. Always quick.

Yep, Doc messaged me. Canā€™t wait! Totally wasnā€™t planning on buying one so soon, but when opportunity knocks I answer.

Yay. All aboard the hype train :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to all who got one! I know there is a lot of hype around this throw. I recently got one and it hasnā€™t made me like any of my other throws less, but I swear every time I go back to the Draupnir every single trick seems easier.

Iā€™ve been staring at pictures of the draupnir for like 5 hours XD its gonna be along 3 - 5 days :stuck_out_tongue:

Sold out before I knewā€¦ :frowning:
Will get a palpitation instead I guess

Thatā€™s hilarious. I was on there earlier. Didnā€™t even know and already gone. Iā€™m not planning on getting one - guess Iā€™ll stick to that plan :wink: