DRAUNPIRS ??????

I was in church when I saw the yyr Facebook say there was a restock my wallet flew out of my pocket and order one while I was in church for my nephew baptism there is someone on a Facebook bst who has every single draunpir that came out in every color even the 44clash and eyyc editions

lol

Lseda, you have once again made me laugh another one of your fantastic posts. ;D

I hope you told your ex-wife that you bought a Draupnirā€¦

Lol no I havenā€™t but Idont I have told yall guys this one I think In February I was suppose to file my divorcee papers in court but the money I had to file I used it instead to buy my palpation she flipped her lid when I told her that her exact words were I canā€™t believe I gotta stay married to for a few more months wait till my boyfriend hears about this

1 Like

http://dietandweightlosslies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Fotolia_54638867_Subscription_Monthly_M1.jpg

Goldā€¦ pure gold. Thatā€™s brightened up my Monday that has. laughs heartily to self :smiley:

Glad you were able to snag one. Would have sucked for you to miss another opportunity, haha.

I wonder if she is mad canā€™t really tell though text today is her birthday and this is the convo just had with her

I canā€™t tell either lol. Iā€™d phone her if you can. Much easier to tell then.
Lol at. ā€œI spent my last $238 on a yoyo.ā€