Doombot love

I like @YoyoGeezer acid comments, I like this direct approach withouth being verbose, it can hurt many times (actually I saw that in past posts where he got scolded for it), but few people have the courage to express openly. I like this forum for that. And I’m far to be diplomatic, but I like to read his posts… Hahahaha
At the same time, I love to read comments that are pacifying and that promote well-being, that teaches me a lot as well, I dont know how many of you think about it, but one can learn a lot just by reading diverse coments about yoyo… Hahaha I respect you all.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t really care that much about the specific type of aluminum. I care about how it performs.

5 Likes

And of course you needed three. :joy:

4 Likes

Yea…odd numbers drive me nuts. He really should have gotten four.

5 Likes

Ain’t it the truth?

1 Like

I had 5…DIzzo got one, Jeremy got another, and…well lol. Love you to @PCaliyoyos. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

No hate brutha, only love. :joy:

2 Likes

dan has protection man…

3 Likes

Doombot shoombot. I’d rather shoot the moon with a broom or a Too Hot.

4 Likes

Easy guys. I am not trying to be acid. I was simply saying that the term “Draupnir Killer” does not seem to be appropriate for a $350 titanium and brass yo-yo that was developed seven years after the yo-yo that it is supposedly “killing”.

4 Likes

I would love to hear what are considered draupnir killers. Curious if I need to throw up some different throws on my radar!

2 Likes

Duribalilty is part of performance to me. If I’m buying a throw near the $100 mark, it had better shrug off hits from my wedding ring easily. That just isn’t 6061.

1 Like