dont trust ETERNAL PEAK

You did the right thing, Jeremy.
Don’t sweat these other guys. Those of us who know you thank you for the heads up about lame traders - whoever they are.

Fyi, before I found this thread (two days ago), I was contacted by EternalPeak to purchase the yoyo. I was the second highest bidder on it and had dropped out after it went to 250.

He mentioned he had complications with the previous bidder (sorry jwil, I didn’t know it was you) and offered me the yoyo at my original bid price. I accepted the offer based on the fact that he referenced his YYN account with the same thread and photos and with ten positive feedback (with many from people I know).

He has been in good communication with me and says he will ship today. I mentioned this thread to him.

I’ll provide an update as soon as I have it.

Jason

Ps. (sorry jwil, I did not intend to snipe the peak from under you)

Sent from mobile.

Its all good Jason the complications where the fact that his story bounced around a bunch then he offered to give me the money back and I could wait tell the yoyo came to me and that’s what I decided on and then he bailed on the deal. Not my fault he’s a deceptive person and definatly not yours dude. im sure he has the yoyo but him lying made no sense to me and im glad im not doing business with him. Hope you enjoy the yoyo the guy knew how much I wanted it and I kept my end of the deal. I will get me another Canvas soon anyways so im not stressing 3 peaks is cool with me right now and at least that peak will be going to the biggest peak family lol.

[quote=“A_Soviet_Locust,post:23,topic:47506”]
So if someone asks lots of questions, rather than just sending out the item they’ve already paid for, it’s ok to lie about sending it and sell it to someone else…

Seems like there’s a good chance EternalPeak was trying to scam jwil425. It’s understandable he’s quite annoyed when someone almost ripped him off for $250 and he’s missed out on a Peak that he clearly really wanted.

^^ thanks dude. I try to make my deals as smooth and professional as possible. I pack my stuff overly safe, I send my money right when I say I will even giving a exact time most of the time and if something comes up I am very transparent with what’s going on. I am still pretty pissed about this all considering the fact that I saved up my money for two weeks to buy this and get shafted all because the story I was given didn’t add up and I didn’t let the lies just go by unnoticed. I been looking for this peak for a long time the guy told me if no other bids come in past X day I will hold it for you then I pay and because I went off his word and got frusterated about his lies he sells it to someone else when he was the one who offered to give me my money back and wait for payment once the peak got to me since according to him the peak was already in transit to me. Its B.S and if I told someone a yoyo is there’s I wouldn’t sell it to someone else no matter the price someone else is willing to pay but that’s just me.

If you’re not ready to ship a yoyo within 48 hours then you’re not ready to sell it, plain and simple.

Fyi, he provided tracking to me today as promised.

Jason

(Thanks jwil and good luck with the other CLYW acquisitions!)

Sent from mobile.

Last update, finally returned back from Europe with my family. The Peak was waiting for me and was shipped well and in mint condition as described.

(Sorry Jwil and EternalPeak that your prior agreement did not work out. I know both of you to be honest traders. Hope you may work out your differences in the future.)

Im glad you got your yoyo. I never really questioned that he had the yoyo but I just dont understand why someone would lie and say they shipped something when they clearly didn’t and were given numerous chances to just admit it and continue the trade. Anyways im over it and got myself another Peak at half the price so in the end we all got what we wanted. Thanks for the update Jason. Enjoy :slight_smile: