dont trust ETERNAL PEAK

Wow he says you have bad grammar but then spells team I stead of time? What scum. Also he’s so sketchy why would he say he couldn’t give you your 8 bucks if he had sold it to someone else? Obviously he had his money, I really dislike people like that. How is he gonna get mad at you for smothering you with questions? Who wouldn’t ask a bunch of questions? That’s how you find out if someone if lying because if they aren’t lying they wouldn’t har a problem answering a million questions especially when you’re getting 250$ for a Yoyo

Does the 7$ belong to eternal peak?
Are your friend and the OP the same person?
Did Eternal peak lie his ■■■■■■■■
Was that the right way to conduct a deal with a peak?

How could you try and defend this guy, the OP comes In warning us not to deal with him and you have all that to say? To each his own, but regardless of what was lost or how the OP reacted it wasn’t right, I mean eternal peak won’t be posting anymore so I’m not sure it even matters hes warning us but still I would have done the same thing. Eternal peak wasted the OP time, plenty of it and not to mention 7$ so I personally believe he should get more then just a slap on the wrist. Especially since eternal peak has zero feedback so he should have acted more accordingly to the sell, not the OP fault. I totally understand why he’s upset

Yeah, jwil seems less trustworthy to me. It seems like EternalPeak was trying to honestly go about business, and then when jwil peppered him with tons of questions, and was impatient, then EternalPeak just sold the peak to someone else and refunded jwil’s money, which seems fine to me. $8 isn’t much of a loss. I don’t see EternalPeak being in the wrong too much here.

People, you have to be patient. Others are more likely to interact with you if you are polite, use correct grammar and spelling, and the such like. Sure, it may take a few extra seconds to type it out correctly, but (Correct me if I’m wrong here) I don’t think I’m the only one who might be less likely to do business with someone if they are impatient or show lack of care in typing.

If you can’t take the extra minute to type correctly, how can I trust you to write my address correctly on the package? How can I even trust that you would go to the post office at all, considering you appear too rushed to write a message or post on a forum?

I might be picky or prejudiced, but that’s just how I am. Just my advice.

I’m defending this guy because I find that the evidence jwil has provided doesn’t deserve the crap jwil is throwing at him.

Jwil has every right to be mad, but it’s kind of his fault for trusting the guy. That’s the thing everyone says when talking about trading or selling online: Make sure your business partner is trustworthy and legitimate.

And in my opinion, EternalPeak definitely made a mistake, and isn’t that trustworthy, but I think jwil could have handled the situation differently.

At least EternalThrow attempted to right the wrong he caused. Or, the wrong that jwil says he has caused. I would have liked to have heard the story from Eternal’s point of view. I feel he may have had a very different experience.

To trade on these forums is at your own risk. When a deal goes bad on the BST, then that was the result of the risk you took. If someone stole 7 bucks, and you went to the cops, they wouldn’t do anything.
Too be clear, I am not defending this guy. I am just saying I find this thread to be on the ridiculous side. Leave feedback, make sure no one ever trades with him. It is unnecessary to rant. I hope this gets locked. This is a misdemeanor scam compared to most. No need for discussion, ranting, flaming, or yelling in this thread. It has served its purpose, which was getting the word out about EternalPeak.

1 Like

Your right im at fault cause when I paid I asked when it would be shipped. He said im at work but I will try tomorrow. Then I ask him if it got mailed and he said yes but he had to look for the delivery confirmation and would get back to me. Then he says oh they forgot to give it to me but I promise I mailed it im not a scammer.

Somehow I did something wrong in that. Your crazy. I have a ton of feedback and you can ask each one of them how I act and how i ship my stuff I sell. I have given free yoyos to people. Paid shipping coat when others couldn’t afford it and done other things cause I care about fellow throwers then you have the nerve to act like I did something wrong by going off what he told me.

I’m not saying he didn’t try to scam you, he most definitely did, but he gave you back almost all of your money.

It’s your fault for trusting a guy with no feedback, and paying him before you receive the yoyo. I mean come on, you have 48 feedback and he has none.

You have every right to ask him to ship it to you before you pay him. You have legitimacy in this situation. You should be calling the shots, not him.

The only wrong you did was over react.

$250 is NOT pocket change, this was not a deal for some beat up Northstar, it was for probably one of the top five most sought after yoyo models out there in a Peak. If you are selling a Peak, AND you have no feedback, you need to be very upfront, very clear, and very honest. This dude, was none of the above. Did he set out to be a scammer? Probably not, BUT he got caught up with lies to try and cover for himself instead of coming clean.
Jwil is a straight up Dude, one of my only deals on here came from him, and he was very clear with what was going on. He told me he was going to ship one day, and then something came up with work. Instead of lying and saying"yeah its shipped, I’ll get you a confirmation number later, blah blah" like EternalPeak did, he messaged me, told me the situation, and how he planned to rectify it(which he did, shipping the next day). It was fine because there was proper communication and I knew what to expect.
to say that Jwil is “not trustworthy” is kind of a rough accusation. Dude has 48 positive trades, that alone gives him some credibility, plus from everything he said, he was just trying to get correct information. Its not a deal with being patient, its a deal with proper communication and not LYING. You lie to me, I’m not going to trust you anymore, ESPECIALLY if a large amount of money, like the said $250 is involved.

He lost 7 bucks. Not 250. Essentially, a guy backed out of a sale and took 7 bucks. I’ve had deals like that, for Peak, but I didn’t rant.

I overreacted when I found out he lied about it being shipped
Before that I didn’t message him a ton or accuse him. I just said it kinda weird that he forgot the tracking number and the post office would say there backed up and it would take awhile to ship.

I even said numerous times “dude its not a big deal if you didn’t ship it yet I just want to be on the same page” he replied by saying yes I shipped it the guy at the post office seemed new and didn’t know what he was doing. That was a bold face lie. There was no new guy. No forgotten slip. Im sorry that I get pissed off when people lie about stupid stuff when they could of just been straight up about everything and it would of been done. Maybe I should just let everybody roll over me and thank them for it.

I’m not saying he LOST $250, but that was the total amount of money involved. When that kind of money is up in the air, there are expectations of honesty.

When did I ever say jwil was untrustworthy?

If there’s no need for discussion on this why did you ever say anything? If you hadn’t you wouldn’t have been hurt by the thread being up, if the kid wants to say something he has the right too.

Why are so many people always so worried about grammar? Confuses me because the OP was buying, he sent parent and sent it as payment for goods, dude said he shipped and didn’t obviously so why wouldn’t it be okay for the OP to ask him questions? Wouldn’t you ask for tracking and question their story if it seemed illegitimate? I would. In my own opinion tho, it was sketchy what eternal peak did. For all we know he spent the OP’s money then scammed someone else and ended up giving the money to the OP from the new sell, we don’t know that he had held his money he could have very well spent it and was lucky enough to have had someone else ready to buy it. Maybe even made the deal with the guy even after selling it to OP

The reason I even say anything is because I almost have eternal peak more then 250 but kept playing games and wouldn’t sell it. I offered him more then 250 but he kept saying lets just wait till I see what offers I get, I have when people do that. Not the type to sit around and wait for someone to take their precious time

Also to get this straight

I paid 260 for the Peak as a payment for goods because im not an idiot (bad grammer or not)

I understood he couldn’t get it out Friday and didn’t message him tell Saturday (I have every right to ask for the tracking number when I drop 250 bucks on a yoyo and we made this clear way before the payment was sent)

He then tells me he shipped it and gave me his word that it was SENT, not gonna be sent, not im busy right now buy asap I will send it ACCORDING TO HIM IT WAS SENT.

Then when his story kept getting more and more shady he offered to send the money back and when it got here I could send it back to show he is honest.

Then today I message him asking what was going on and if the post office gave him any timeline of when it would be here besides " its gonna take awhile" that’s when he said spend your Monet as far as im concerned we have no need to talk anymore.

And about this thread being stupid. I have seen so many stupid immature threads here but if I dont like them I dont bother with them. People have a right to say what they want.

Leaving feedback doesn’t do anything unless your on there page. Honestly I just felt like expressing how I felt about it. I already got something else in the works anyways. Im not crying over spilled milk

What I am doing is expressing what gas been bothering me on the bst and this isn’t the first. If you can’t do what you said you were going to do then just say that. If the other person gets mad then tough. None of use are full time bst pros life pops up and messes up plans. When you start to lie and weave a web of lies even if its to buy time it looks like your not honest… no it shows your not honest. I dont understand half you guys and that’s fine. You have your point of view and I have mine.

IN THE END JUST BE HONEST

Ya that’s not gonna always happen but I would hope that us fellow yoyoers can be straight up with each other.

I can’t believe some people would even try to defend the guy after reading the OP.

Lets you know some more people you shouldn’t trade with, seeing as they can overlook blatant lying.

OP insisted to “EP” that it was “okay if he hadn’t mailed it yet”. EP continued pushing the lie that he sent it. He lied about sending it, about the post office

Regardless of how much he grilled the guy about it, he had the right to. If you send someone $250, you kind of want to know what’s up with it… Especially if you get the feeling that people are beating you around the bush with lies.

I really don’t care how you, or your friends, handled similar situations. They sucked it up and gave negative feedback and didn’t REclaim their losses? Sounds pretty crappy bro, sounds like I would rather go down OP’s route and reclaim what’s his.

HARDLY. What happened was, a man followed his intuition and figured out he was being scammed. In my opinion, being lied to over a deal is a scam.

So… this isn’t “in the wrong” to you? So you would prefer if people lied to you over business? He told OP that he shipped it. What does “going out about business” entail? Lying saying he shipped, while taking other offers?

It’s neither here nor there. He lied about it. Why should Jwil be patient when he clearly knew he was being lied to? If someone says they shipped, there is nothing wrong with asking if someone shipped or for the tracking number. However, he was told another lie, and another lie, and another lie. It seems to me that Jwil was MORE than patient, I mean he even gave the guy a chance to redeem himself by admitting he hadn’t shipped (IF THIS DOESN’T SCREAM PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING I DON’T KNOW WHAT DOES). I can only deduce that from your logic, he should have shut up and accepted the lies and let his window for opening a dispute close.

You claim $8 isn’t much of a loss, but it could have been far greater. Had OP not sent it as a payment for goods and threatened a dispute, EP could have EASILY disappeared off the face of the internet $250 richer.

I don’t get where you kids come up with this philosophy that since he got most his cash back that everything is A-OK. It’s true he should have not sent the money first, but clearly he knew what he was doing. He sent PAYMENT FOR GOODS, knowing full well he could dispute it.

How much money was lost isn’t important. This Eternal Peak guy’s behavior was unacceptable. You don’t conduct trades like that. You ship when you say, and if you can’t, you need to be honest about it. You don’t cancel deals, you don’t short people on their money, you don’t treat people like that. The OP has every right to be upset, and I’m glad he posted this, because that’s exactly what this forum section is for: letting other people know the behavior of the person they dealt with, and I know I won’t be dealing with Eternal Peak in the future.

Calm down guys… and go play yoyo.

EternalPeak isn’t honest. That’s what we’ve learned through this thread, and I think it would be best to leave it at that.

Thanks man. I honestly have no clue how these other guys can try and act like I did something wrong. I have done a lot of bst stuff here, on yyn and on eBay and the way he conducted business isn’t professional at all. I said at least 5 times " dude if you haven’t shipped it just tell me and just try to get it out the next day there open" I didn’t hound him I explained how I got screwed over when I was new to the forums and how I have a hard time trusting people I haven’t felt with in the past and he kept saying " dont worry its in transit AND IF I DONT GIVE YOU THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON MONDAY YOU CAN TURN ME INTO PAYPAK AND THE MODS ON YYE" Those are his words.

I also agree with SR. I said what I needed to say and I appriciate the people who actually had something good to say rather then correct my grammar and act like I wasn’t Gandhi enough. Im gonna throw a yoyo and atop wasting my time on it :slight_smile:

I just hope everybody can be upfront and honest in there dealings with each other and that your word standard for something. Take care guys.