Does this have any value?

Hope this is the right section-

So at the VA state yoyo contest tenyoyo gave out these little white plastic yoyos (worth probably 5$). It’s responsive and has a bearing in it. It’s kind of looping shaped.

They don’t sell these on their website or anywhere else so I was wondering if this yoyo could have value as a collectors item.

Thanks

Pictures?

I’d like to get my hand on a pair. They might some day be collectible but I think for now they are basically deal sweeteners. Anybody want to get rid of theirs ill take it.

I would sell it, but the yoyo was so cheap it just stripped on me. I unscrewed it to look at the guts, starburt response with an weird little bearing.

The bearing is a 1/2 slim type bearing except it has a groove in it like a konkave/center trac. It also looks like it has 7 balls. It also has this weird blue plastic looking thing in the bearing that is attached the all the balls. I havn’t seen a bearing like this before.

Anyways it stripped :confused:

One company was including a cheap “give away” yoyo in the boxes. You keep the good one, give the cheap one to a friend and get them into the world of yoyo. Sort of a “giving back by giving away” sort of concept. This must be the company doing that. It’s a cool idea really.

I knew I had forgotten something important. Thanks for pointing that out Studio42. If only other companies did this too but still props to TenYoYo for including them