does the avalanche have good stabiliy?

I’ve read the reviews, I know its fast, smooth, no vibe (all that good stuff), but I don’t have a good idea of how stable it is. I still play a little sloppy (but I’m working on it) and can’t stand a unstable yoyo. I heard the Sasquatch is crazy stable but I’m having fun playing fast witch the Avalanche offers. Please don’t say its stability is “pretty good” or “great” I need comparisons to a Protostar or a PHENOMizm, I want to try something for CLYW.

The stability is “pretty good”.  :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, it doesn’t matter how stable a yoyo is.

A yoyo is a gyroscope and it will naturally tilt.

Just learn this little trick, and it will make all your yoyos as stable as you want it to be.

The Sasquatch isn’t slow. It’s just not as floaty. Mine still moves pretty fast :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean by stable?

Hint: it has nothing to do with horses.

1 Like

Hey, don’t be a meanie.  >:(

Stable could mean a lot of things you know.

I feel like the sasquatch and avalanche are like brothers…the avalanche the quicker and less stable of the brothers is still a very long spinning and stable yoyo the sasquatch is more stable and slower…but that by no means that you can’t yo fast with a sas…These are both very stable and awesome yoyos remember these are just my opinions… ;D

I already know all yoyos will till (some more then others and some a lot more then others) and I already knew about that “little trick”.  I just don’t want something will tilt easy and make learning harder like what my Hugo Z Hor did.

yeah want about that.

What are you talking about. The Hugo Z Hor was one of the best yoyos I’ve ever used.

But I just want to let you know, that the Phenomizm is as nearly as stable as the Sasquatch and the Avalanche.

Actually, I clearly showed that stable can mean 2 things.

any yoyo that features as much rimweight as the avalanche has to be stable. I played with one for about 5 minutes a couple months ago so not enough to compare it with my sasquatch but I was incredibly impressed. In fact every caribou lodge i’ve thrown has surprised me with its speed smoothness and stability so really you can’t go wrong no matter which one you choose. If you still have trouble with tilts using a caribou lodge then I would work on making your front throws and breakaways smoother.

1 Like

Lol. You mad bro? :stuck_out_tongue:

You and skeletonboy must have hate issues huh. Haha.

Well lets just hope I can get one before they sellout.

Not mad at all, “bro”. I just answered a question.

I don’t know, he’s just harsh on me. He follows rules and what not, but scolds me “legally”. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. IDC about it.