Does anyone know when the next run of yeti's will be?

Oh…

I was trippin’ and thought this was the Price is Right…

[quote=“MiamiBuddha,post:21,topic:65186”]
Oh…
[/quote

LOL :smiley:

When they come out

This answer is spot on. :smiley:

Chris had a post on FB about scrapping the Yeti and making similar plastic involving the Peak… I can’t find the post now…

I’m not sure when more are coming but I am sure that when they do come that 90% of the people who were clamoring for another run will just complain on the internet about how expensive they are instead of actually buying one.

QFT.

Ppl will say they dont wanta pay so much for a plastic yoyo and realize your never gonna buy a brand new one until they officially announce the yeti 2.0 ;D

yeah he was just looking for some help.

It would be ridiculous for them to not release more. They paid for the mold to make them. That’s the expensive part. The more they put out, the more profit per unit.

If you are going to be rude, you should use good grammar.

“They were a limited run, get over it.”

Trolls get trolled.

If you want to get technical.

When it comes out

They aren’t discontinued. Yes they were a “limited run” but there definitely will be more yetis in the future. I was just wondering if anyone heard anything from Chris or Chuck as to when they will start making more. I don’t blame them for not stocking them currently. They have their hands full as it is with the new yoyos. But yeah, I was just looking for a guestamate.

Sorry man :slight_smile:

I just hope there won’t be any blacks ones so the first runs are special :wink:

Well actually… That would be a comma splice. You cannot join two independent clauses together. However, you can use an independent conjunction to unite these two statements. “They were a limited run. Get over it.” would be acceptable or “They were a limited run, so get over it”. The conjunction “SO” helps bring these two together without the necessity of a period.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO5Cx2jH4tr_ItkgT4BVCK9cNnjqLn7nJh6RZ6Y2q56p-PogRkwZO84g