Does anyone know about the site "the yo store"??

I was planning to order a PGM and they seem to be out of stock at YYE and YYG, and yoyonation doesn’t have good colors. I came across The yo store sit and it has PGM in 6 colors!! So I was wondering why does it has PGM while other sites don’t have it.

Lots of reasons. Probably because no one bought them from there :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to know why doesn’t anyone buy from there.

not sure sorry :-\

(Ryan) #5

(no offense but i bought more things from there than here…shippings quite fast also…

Nice. Now I am going to order my m1 and PGM. Just wanted to know if anyone else used that site.

(Frank W.) #7

I’ve used that site and it was nice and fast, but I would think people don’t go there because they don’t know about it or because they don’t have as big of a selection as yoyonation or yoyoguy

(VincentD) #8

Theyostore is a good store! Fast shipping and great customer service.

Thanks everyone just what I needed…

I bought from them but they called me and told me they didn’t have the color I ordered, so I cancelled. Thats how I found this site. If you email Andre he may be able to get the color you want. Worth a shot.

I’ve ordered twice from there, i think its 3-5 day shipping

I’ll keep that in mind… :wink:

(J. Lev) #13

Its a great store! I ordered something from there and it got to me in two days. Hawaii to New York. Very good prices.

Yep, theyostore is actually very popular. We just dont mention it here because we usually dont take about other stores.