Does anyone here listen to Alex Jones?

If not I HIGHLY recommend listening to him. For all of you that have seen one clip that the mainstream media puts out about him and thinks hes a total whacko I recommend you actually listen to some of his short videos and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! you will see that he totally backs everything up with facts and things that he cant prove 100% he doesnt even go there…

Things are hiding in plain view, they will become obvious when you realize what they are but we arent meant to see everything, like the man behind the curtian controlling the Wizard in the Wizard of OZ, there are people above the President/Prime Minister or whatever that never change and control much of the world…

Heres a good video to start with him talking about Flouride, GMO, Aspartame, and other things.

Again if you disagree with any of this I recommend you do your own research, read “Eco-Science” by John P. Holdren, the book he talks about in the video, it does sound crazy, esp if you have never heard anything like this before. I am 100% sure this is true information.

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE TO WAKE THEM UP!!! I WILL POST OTHER VIDEOS ON HERE ASWELL IF PEOPLE START TO LIKE THEM!!!