Does anyone else here match their yo-yos with their clothes?

Can help but feel I’m the only one enough into clothes for this

5 Likes

I literally don’t care about my physical appearance as far as clothes are concerned, but I will admit that the yo-yo/outfit combos you picked look nice.

2 Likes

No but I do sort of match them to my mood. Meaning I’ll play a brighter yo-yo when I’m feeling frisky and a black one when I’m feeling darker.

3 Likes

I’ve never considered doing that honestly.

3 Likes

The thought would never cross my mind.

I match by making sure they contrast well in case I wanna record a trick, does that count?

5 Likes

I wear a yoyo holster at work, and people have pointed out that I do this. lol. Not always, but if I already know which throw I’m feeling like carrying that day, I might pay more attention to which shirt I pull out of the closet.

Ehh close enough :man_shrugging:

Yeah I’m always swagged out, you ain’t the only one kiddo

Catch me on grailed

1 Like

I’m quite similar. If I walk downstairs with my TiVayder in hand, wifey knows what time it is.:man_dancing:t3:

7 Likes

Okay.
Now I need green pants and green shoes!

6 Likes

Twitch be like

16 Likes

lol

Riddle me this, riddle me that…
What’s large and green and round all over?

Me! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I consider it a win if I leave the house with matching socks.

8 Likes

I tend to try to somewhat coordinate my t-shirt to my yoyo, especially when I get a new yoyo. I’m not really fashion conscious, so I pretty much always wear jeans, but like when I got my Circle City Warbird I wore a OD green military-looking shirt, since the Warbird is based on a fighter plane. I don’t really try to match the yoyo, just coordinate so if I film a video it looks good.

My attire is most typically a metal t-shirt and jeans. The one yoyo I have that fits is a black spiderweb engraved G2 Banshee. One time I was throwing mine with green string, and noticed that the Incantation lettering on my shirt was basically the same green as the string. So yea, ive done this once.

2 Likes

Depends. I mainly use 4 different colored yoyos. I wear a lot of neutral colors (navy blue, grey and black). I try to contrast it a bit (black shirt with magenta yoyo, navy blue with lighter grey, and so on). Sometimes I just go for whatever though.

1 Like

I’ll say it again. I wish i had enough mental energy to be aesthetic.

6 Likes

Always!

17 Likes

I like that