Does anyone collect legos

I’m 38 and literally just last week as we’re cleaning out our apartment after a few family members moved out, I came across a box of my childhood Lego. This stuff is all literally 25+ years old, and some of it is 30+ years old. Unfortunately, they are not whole sets and there are no instructions. Just a mix of random pieces. Still pretty cool to find that though.

6 Likes

Id been watching this set for potential purchase, and it happend to go on sale (95>57).

I really have been enjoying the botanicals, so this set was on my radar
@TryCatchThrow nice grab on the Auspicious Dragon. Beautiful set.

6 Likes

The Auspicious Dragon was on sale at Costco, which often gets a small collection of sets but they’re usually on a really good discount.

2 Likes

I managed to hold on to all my Legos from childhood in the early 80’s, through young adulthood in the 2000’s. They are now covering my kids’ floor.

2 Likes

Progress updates

5 Likes

Me and my kids have been enjoying LEGO-style sets purchased from Temu. They’re cheap, and there’s tons of sets!

3 Likes

Some nice sets and two large tubs of loose pieces over here.

8 Likes

Finished this one.

Wife got me this for my birthday

And we got a scam box

Plastic tray chunks, empty ziploc box, and a zip filled wtlith flour and orange peels. Wtf?

Amazon already cut us a refund , but dang. I was looking forward to adding that build to my collection.

8 Likes

I like that Lego fireplace.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I have a few sets. I’m currently trying to hunt down Batman minifigs. So far I have Batinson, Keaton, the original 1939 Batman and Bale.

1 Like

Lego just released a sick Gotham City set.

11 Likes

What! You ordered Lego off Amazon and received this trash?

1 Like

You MADE MY DAY. Batman The Animated Series is my all time favorite Batman.

2 Likes

Ok. Round 2

And…

We’re good!

5 Likes

Already completed the first build.

Love the detail on the cards

7 Likes

It kind but I was at a yoyo expo with the kids a few weeks ago

9 Likes

6 Likes

Lego when I was a kid were a different thing. They were just blocks and required some imagination. I still have them.

Reminds me of something my dad told me. He said when he was a kid, he used to play with a brick. Joking it was his best friend. He imagined it was a car or whatever. Sometimes he would pretend he had more bricks and it was a train.

Seeing what Legos have become, I understand what he was telling me.

5 Likes

I made this this morning. alien attacking beach!

7 Likes