Does anyone collect legos

Lately i have been going through my room and i found a lot of legos that i have not seen in a long time. Does anyone else have a lot of legos?

Most of them are marvel but i have some star wars legos and more

15 Likes

All the legos from my youth disappeared and have never been seen since. I suspect my Parents.

11 Likes

I used to a lot. But it’s very expensive and I basically had to choose between yo-yo and legos.

Here I am baby!

6 Likes

AFOL right here.

I cant remember life without lego (born in 84). I have a decent collection of the board games and of the Botanical collection, but most of my childhood stuff is gone.

Although somewhere there is a stash hiding some MOCs from early 2000’s

Still have my briefcase from 1985.

4 Likes

Sick minifig collection. I really love the guys from the muppets.

2 Likes

Thanks! I used to have all the muppets but i lost most of them so those were the only ones i could find. hopefully i can find the rest!

2 Likes

Been collecting the series 25 CMFs. Finally tracked down a Vampire Knight, and my fav, Triceratops Fan.

5 Likes

I would be willing to bet there’s a pretty big overlap between the Yo-yo Boomer Club and AFOLs (adult fans of LEGO).

As someone who’s interacted with both communities, they think of their respective hobbies pretty similarly in a lot of ways.

I’m 23, and enjoy legoS too, mainly the technic stuff. Working transmissions and such inspired me to look into studying engineering.

6 Likes

Definitely helped combine my love of models and lego.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s good stuff! I’m looking forward to building the Ferrari Sp3 this summer. My family chipped in and got it as a Christmas present.

6 Likes

Built this a couple weeks ago. I really liked the Noir Detective minifig, so i built him a scene.

Just a bunch of random parts. Tried to keep it in a comic book aesthetic.

7 Likes

Always been a dream of mine to create a giant lego city in a basement, like the one in the Lego movie, it requires lot of space and mostly lot of money, who knows maybe one day!

6 Likes

I may or may not have a fairly large collection of Lego spanning from my childhood to the present :sweat_smile:

Haven’t gotten any new sets in awhile, but I’m working through my backlog!

7 Likes

dozens and dozens of sets… my son was really into them growing up, i had a handful when i was a kid

4 Likes

I feel like a Triceratops, just taking a second to look around.

10 Likes

Preach it.

1 Like

This shelf is mostly mine. I’ve been really into the plants recently. The half built A frame set will get finished eventually.

The Auspicious Dragon is also mine.

More plants.

10 Likes

Little update: I found some Mario legos in my basement.

I also found this broken down Imperial walker from star wars

11 Likes

I cousins have 501’st clone troopers

3 Likes

Sniper rifle and 6speed gearbox made by lego technic I made it after watching the instructions on youtube.

10 Likes