dnj89 Distrust worthy

the right thing was done I sent his throw back, that’s why im wondering why im getting bashed

I’ve done many deals with dnj89 before on the forums, and all times they went fine. There’s no bad intentions in this guy.

I think the thread was started before you returned the Omnicron. Sounds like something you guys should work out back channel via PM. Maybe ask the OP to post here saying that his throw has been returned.

Yuki

yes it has been sent back, I don’t have any problems I just want my name to be cleared cause I have done deals and have never done anything distrustworthy, I don’t have any hard feelings just want it to be done with and let go and not effect me on any further trades I do. i didn’t mean to hurt his feelings or do anything intentional that was meant to upset

So dnj89 DID send back my yoyo. I received it today, he even put a new string on it. He has righted what I felt was wrong. Thank you dnj89 for doing what is right and Thank you community for the input/feedback.

He backed almost backed out of a trade on me till I told sense I had already paid him that I would leave him negative feedback.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Backed out of a trade?
You already paid him?
Threatened with negative feedback?

Backing out of a trade is not grounds for negative feedback, Neutral (with a comment as to why) or none is appropriate.