Dizzo feedback

Just bought a gorgeous Ti-shee from this guy @dizzo . It was perfectly packaged and arrived fast.

1 Like

I’ve had several friendly and fast trades with dizzo A+

2 Likes

I just got a rook and a sal ti from @dizzo. Quick shipping, great packaging and the yoyos are exactly like he described.

2 Likes

Another fantastic purchase from @dizzo! Thanks!

1 Like

Great seller and fast shipping, couldn’t be happier

2 Likes

Just received Dizzodized Ti Vayder. Awesome looking and playing yo-yo and quick shipping!

2 Likes

Dizzo is fast, reasonable$ and has cool ideas I would have not thought of.
Dizzo has skills with dizziodization this is his work on my Ti 888.

5 Likes

Did you get the spotted dizzo Ti Vayder, what does the look like spinning. I picked up a black one after missing the spotted one you picked up.

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one. Spinning it looks metallic blue with a flash of pink, which I why I used the (included) blue string. It appears to be a complete set of original strings, too. At some point it looks like the blue string was used (there’s a loop on it), so I didn’t feel too bad about using it myself. Not too sure how important keeping the original strings with yoyos is to serious collectors.

2 Likes

The Ti Vayder “Light Saber” strings are available in the YYE store under the YYSL samplers.

(Apologies for mucking up the thread.)

2 Likes

Yeah, that dizzo is shady af anyway!

Had a great transaction with @dizzo . Responsive, shipped quick, packaged well, as described, and the ano job he did is top notch. +1 for sure. Will do business again if I get the chance.

1 Like