Disc Golfers of yoyoeXpert Thread

The background of it? That’s some serious artistry

My sister is very talented. I’m decent, but not anywhere near that level.

I went to summer camp like 2 weeks ago and I remember we were doing an activity and our entire cabin group just decided to ditch the whole “Teamwork Building” activity and go do something else.
We had noticed that the camp had just recently put what ever you call those things for disk golf, the holes I guess.
So we looked around for a frisbee in like sheds and in the hole things and eventually found one.
We took some practice shots at the holes just for fun.
And then we started betting the money we had brought from home for camp on different holes from different places if we made it.

Some kid decided to bet all his money on another kid to get it from about 100 feet away
The kid makes it and the kid who bet the money just starts running and yelling…
" I AINT GIVIN YOU MAH MONEY!!"
So the other kid chases after him and eventually catches up and tackles him to the ground

So now there is a kid pinning another kid to the ground asking for his money

That was a weird summer camp

I believe disc golf is far more physically demanding than “ball” golf. It takes a much greater expenditure of energy to toss a decent drive off the tee pad in disc golf than to hit a good drive with a little white ball off the tee.

I introduced my 22 year old nephew to disc golf about 7 years ago when he was 15. He was better than me that first afternoon.

Ahhh youth.

It wouldn’t ruin my disk if I painted it… would it? I really like what wildcat did, but the disks I own are no good for sharpie (they’re to solid of colors). So my only resort is paint.

I say go with dye rather than paint

Yea, dye is always going to be better than sharpies (Second best option). Don’t bother with paint, i’ll be nearly all off by the end of the first day.

I can tell you whether or not sharpie will stick if you tell me the Manufacturer and plastic type.

Also, if anyone is interested, I chucked an Innova Destroyer around 465’ earlier at a local park.

I love playing but I can’t find a course nearby.

Have you checked discgolfcoursereview.com?

No, but I will now.