Disc Golf 🥏

:laughing:

4 Likes

I’m really interested in getting into disc golf but am unsure of where to start. Forgive me if this was already addressed in this thread but would someone mind pointing me in the right direction? I saw some advice bits here and there but I guess I’m sort of just looking for any sense of how to get going. Many thanks in advance!

2 Likes

if your in the us most Walmarts are offering a inovv disc golf starter set around $25. its comes with everything you need and it doesn’t break the bank. personally I recommend getting a inovv avair and learning how to throw a putter. you can find one ar ■■■■■ sporting goods for $10

im happy to help so hit me up if you need any man

2 Likes

Great to know, many thanks man!!

1 Like

I need some help!
Looking for some discs I’m having trouble finding in my area.

Brand is Thought Space Athletics
Discs are Mantra and Animus

If you find them I’d be happy to work out the details towards my getting them.

Many thanks friends!!!

2 Likes

Participating in a tournament tomorrow. Some of it will be after dark, I’m so glad my new disc’s finally got in.

Now to get in a little throwing so I know I’m used to my new guys before game time!

2 Likes

Tournament starts in 15 minutes!!!

4 Likes

Disc from the tournament!

Still waiting on results to post. We weren’t great, but we had a good time. We also didn’t get to do both rounds, as we had a gig to get to.

We were carded up with a team called “The Grinch Gang”, from Austin. Good guys.

7 Likes

that things dope

1 Like

Scored a first release of a local shops custom stamp.

Mint Alpha

Plus a pair of ThoughtSpace disc’s.

TSA Praxis and Muse

3 Likes

Fresh discs for 2022

Praxis and Votum both in glow plus a marker.

4 Likes

Hit my first Ace yesterday!!!

It was a short hole

But it felt so good!

6 Likes

Grats you will never get another first ace that is a huge moment for sure!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how short the hole is, an ace is an ace.

3 Likes

Awesome man. What were you throwing?

1 Like

Thought Space Athletics
Pathfinder

It’s a midrange (and my main go to)

Flight numbers are
5 5 0 1

3 Likes

Yooo, so this is a little late…life happened and we ended up moving last August (of course the 2 months leading up to that were crazy busy!)

Any who, still haven’t made it out to the course, lol, but I did finally pull my bag out yesterday and found a nice palm tree to use as a target in the backyard.

Felt pretty good throwing discs again, so I got the wife to approve a basket and we got her a few new discs to start (and I picked up a Buzzz for myself), thanks for sharing that discount code. Found it all on your sites (which had the best deals and selections anyway, in case anyone else was wondering), cheers!

1 Like

Somehow got my picture on some discs. Photo from Hall of Fame Ceremony.

5 Likes

Whats the occasion?

2 Likes

I would buy this one just for the stamp! If I didn’t have a couple Harp’s and Zone already.

2 Likes