Disc Golf 🥏

Gearing up for a tournament today!!!

4 Likes

So… got to do the last 5 holes in the rain.

Ive only played here 1 time before, so i feel ok about my game.

(M.McCaffety)

Last tournament i did, i placed 17 with a +14 .This time 14 and +4.
A notable improvement.

5 Likes

Tournament Day!!!

3 Likes

Good Luck!

1 Like

16th of 21 in my division

4 Likes

So happy to see this thread alive!

794 rating is a great rating! I got my first tourney W in 40 mph winds, so I shot like 730 rated on a win LOL.

I’m trying to trade some of my plastic for a yoyo or two! HMU if you wanna talk about it!

3 Likes

Tournament day!

Getting gear ,tacos, and coffee - then on the road to the course.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Rough round, i threw some garbage, lol.

Still had a great time, and didnt place last(standings are ongoing)

PSA - Don’t through the course blind.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oof! Putting up a 7 or 8 will turn a good round bad in no time flat. I hate throwing courses blind for tourneys. There’s a ton of intricacy that can go into a particular course that you don’t realize the first time around!

1 Like

Pro tour is in my back yard this weekend… going to be a hot and sticky outing at idlewild.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Idlewild is such a fun course. Des Moines challenge will be here soon! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Yeah just found out the dynamic discs team is staying next door to my brother in law for the week, may have to say hi to some people

1 Like

So I’m under a mile from the mills park course in WX Utah. Maybe I should try it. Never done it before.

1 Like

Definitely worth the time.
:+1:

It is an excellent hobby to get into! Cheap to get a putter or two, and free to play most courses you can find! It legit changed my life.

1 Like

Tournament day!!!

I did ok, not bad not great. 2 botched puts and one drive into the trees. But I feel good about it overall.
Waiting for final results, but I’m sure I’m in the middle of the pack.

Players pack had these dope Innova branded playing cards

3 Likes

I tied 18th of 36 in my division. Like I said, in the middle :+1:

1 Like

Its tournament day again, about to start my seive to the location.

2 Likes

Ok, tough course.

Tight corridors through the woods on a course I’ve only played once made for quite the challenge. My strokes were +18, whick felt like a kick in the pants.

But I’ve resolved to go of my round rating to judge my performance, as it goes of an average of the players for that course.

I typically throw a 780 rating.

Todays result was 781, so right at my average, not bad but not great. I’ll take it!!!

4 Likes