Dingos Revenge Yoyo Video

My first yoyo video. Please comment. Sorry for no sound, CENSORED youtube did the copyright thing.

finally someone yoyoing to good music! :slight_smile: great vid, well organized.

Keep Throwing

Could use better string visibility.

awesome track, nice skills love the mouth suicide, recommendations for improvment would be a better visible string and a better light souce or just go outside

Some really cool stuff in there dude. Nice and smooth.

The one thing that sort of detracted from the video (at least for me) was how you kept turning to do a frontstyle-ish bind. I think you should put some time in and learn a sidestyle bind so that it adds even more fluidity to your yoing.

But besides that, I quite like what you’re doing! Like I said, you’re much smoother than a lot of the stuff I’ve been seeing in yoyo videos lately, which is awesome.

By the way, how you likin’ that Dingo?

Thanks you guys ;D, and as for string visibility… Im kinda on a budget and cant afford a better vid cam. Oh and also the dingo is a great yoyo, it fits in the pocket real nice, and it plays like a champ. I would really consider getting one.

One more thing… where do i learn a sidestyle bind?

Right at 1:00 is where he starts the sidestyle bind tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDTuvqVD224

But really, there’s nothing to it.  It’s just doing a regular bind but holding it in front of you in a sort of “upside-down trapeze” position.

You just got to get some high vis string or make some. Don’t worry about the camera

oh ok, i have tons of those. i just didnt reallize it would make it bettter lol. THanks