Dingo54 vs Dyladon

Dingo54 and I have finished our battle vids, Dingo54’s video said ‘Credits: Battle’ in the middle of the vid, he has no idea how it got there so just ignore it.
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!!!

Dingo54:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uc18KIDiqU&feature=channel_video_title

Dyladon:  LANGUAGE WARNING

Sooo?

bump

hey man, your pretty smooth with your tricks and stuff

good videos. especially dyladon.

i have some constructive criticism for Dingo54:

your shirt + background blended with the string thus making it impossible to see the string. also no lighting. your tricks were fairly smooth, but could’ve been smoother.

Dingo54 gets an award for awesome backdrops and grass… if i look outside my window i see 5 feet of snow :frowning:

and you both get awards for worst song choices ever. but, i suppose there’s nowhere to go but up! :slight_smile:

great battle though.

note to dingo - mostly you need a bright string and real lighting, better music and try to get smoother and faster … i think you have greater potential then what you showed in the video

haha thanks. have you heard of Urthboy? he’s an australian mc.
do you mean i get the award for back drops and grass? what are back drops?

i love that song its really my style i dunno why but now im obsessed with it but then again this girl is amazing at singing and i stop watching her vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzmZS1Y8Ho&feature=channel_video_title

background

is this better music?
WARNING MAY HAVE DISTURBING CONTENT IN THE VID

its impossible to please you with music that i like aswell

u have good taste in music

1 Like

thank you!

so thats like the Australian hip hop/rap

thx guys for all the constructive critisicm and yes i have better tricks but couldnt get on camera and next time ill film outside on a sunny day or get more lighting

Well, if I had to make a choice I’d say your song was a little better than dingos. Right when his vid started I panicked to find the mute key.

remember to use eye catching string and not a shirt to blend with the string =P happy throwing!

I will admit, matching string and lighting to backgrounds and clothing is difficult. I’m not great at it either

yep

for my nxt vid ill keep all the good advice in mind