Dif-e-yo's?

I see these tutorials with people using their difs, but it seems like it takes 5 attempts at bind to get the yoyo up? What is the deal with that. I was looking at a review of an internal termoil too. How is that yoyo? If it takes 100 tries at binds to bring it up i really don’t want one. so if sombody could give me a review to an internal termoil it would be very much appreciated! 8)

Why it takes so many tries, is the dif pads. Same thing happened with my Juggernaut. Basically, siliconing it is supposed to cure the slippy ness, but i didnt have it long enough to try it. Traded it away pretty soon after i got it.

1 Like

It’s usually, if not always, some combination of fail binding and people that don’t know how to bind well and worn out response.

2 Likes

I meant to add worn out. Thanks Apetrunk. Mine were pretty worn down.

Also, if you read the fine print, Frank highly recommends slick 6 string for use w/dif pads. Other types obviously work, but Frank knows what he’s talikng about when it comes to his yoyos. I’ve also use slick 8 w/o problems.

1 Like

Slick 6 helped with mine also. But yeah, all work, I guess for me, I liked it with slick 6.

1 Like

ok thank you everybody. I will give thank you’s to you all