Deciding between 2 yoyos

Im an intermediate yoyo player and was deciding between a recess snack and yyf heist for an undersized unresponsive yoyo. Which one do you think would be better?

6 Likes

I own none of these so take my opinion with a grain of salt. First of all, the heist is way smaller than the snack. Are you looking for undersized or mini? Also, there is a huge price gap between those yoyos. I would advise looking a little further for undersized yoyos in your price range. Between those 2, the snack looks like a better option. It’ll be cheaper, and I’ve read others who typed great things about it.

5 Likes

The snack, 100%

7 Likes

doubling up on this, definitely prefer the snack out of those two

2 Likes

I also don’t have either but yea the Heist is smaller and will be more difficult to hit tricks on. Recess is also a solid company. I own two of their throws and they are high quality stuff and I’ve read good things about the Snack so that’s my vote.

3 Likes

snack is the more playable yoyo of the 2

3 Likes

I love my Heist but it is geared towards expert players because of the accuracy required.

My snack has been on my desk at work for years. Cant go wrong with a snack :+1:

3 Likes

I have Snack and Mini Star 2. The Mini Star is only slightly smaller but I have to focus so much more on it than I do on the Snack. I couldn’t even imagine playing the even smaller Heist. The Snack is a great throw.

2 Likes

Definitely undersized, also thanks for the input I will get a recess snack instead.

2 Likes

Use the snack as a stepping stone. Get some experience on that then decide if going even smaller is something u want then get the heist too

2 Likes

Here are some side by side to maybe help.

Myy z01 focus for regular yoyo comparison

Snack, heist and an rcs toonie for a size comparison on the small end

The snack and heist are very different and you’ll note that in the difficulty between the two.

4 Likes