DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

And one 7075! At least there was one last night…

Also, who else wants a DS shirt? I know I do! I got to throw on stage for a band tonight and I used my prides on stage. I just wish I could have had a DS shirt to wear while up there!

I might be interested if it looks cool and is under $20

Woot woot! Scored one of the prides off the bst! Had to cough up a wrath for it, but I guess I can live with 2 wraths:p

Picked up a yellow/red acid wash with blue splash Pride yesterday at VA states. I have to say, it is one of the best designed yoyos I’ve played. It’s smoother than glass, fast, stable. It’s amazing!

Make sure you let us know what you think, Dizzo! And glad you’re enjoying it, J.

;D

I’m home from school sick today so I was able to get the mail as soon as it arrived. I got my silver 6061 Pride. After about 10 minutes of play, I can easily say it won’t be leaving my collection anytime soon.

That’s exactly how I feel about my silver pride. I love the blast on it! I wish the 7075 had the same blast on it.

If I had the money at the time of the release, I would have gotten a 7075 Pride, as I like heavier throws. But the only one left was the Zombie Edition, which I don’t really like. But I am obviously still happy with the 6061 version.

I’m sure you will stay happy with it :slight_smile: it’s an amazing yoyo!!

Hey everyone!

We appreciate all the positive comments on the Pride and about Deadly SpINS in general! Things are going to get even better with the new year here. Lots of great things going to be brewed up by us this year and hope you all get to experience it all. The community is what makes yoyoing so great and the enthusiasm showed is great!

Here’s a new video put out by team player Joey Serrano! Check it out

Also for those who didn’t pick up a pride or those who want more, YoYoExpert is going to be restocking more Prides soon! Keep an eye out for those.

Simplistic and all about the sick tricks! I like it!

That slack at 1:21!

Hey! I made a video suing the 7075 Pride and I’d love it if all of you would watch it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvuRZklHloA&feature=player_embedded

2 Likes

Nice! And I like your choice of location.

I was kind of hoping there would be a couple people there in the background for some laughs.

Cool video, agreed that the location is creative.

ps now I want some Taco Bell

I pretty much always want taco bell! I want a sponsorship from them! hahaha that would be the dream right?

All I got to say is the DS 6061 Version of the Pride is the baddest throw on the block! That thing is ridiculously smooth! Looks like I got a new favorite weapon!
Now when is DS going to restock the 7075 version so I can pickup one to complete my set?
I also am looking forward to the “Greed”…that thing also looks amazing!

Both versions are amazing!! I’ve been throwing the 7075 non stop… Until today when I picked the 6061 back up! Hahaha

As for a restock, soon according to another post by DS. No idea when that may be exactly, but I can’t wait! I might have to pick another up if I like the colorway enough!

The greed is a breed of it’s own!! Totally different play from the pride. I only had a couple minutes with one, but it was a fantastic player! I’m so excited for the release of those! I hope we can get our hands on those soon!

You had a couple of minutes with the Greed? How did it feel? Closer to the Wrath? You have any throws you can compare it too? I am excited about the release of the greed so I am all ears on what you have to say about it.

Do tell…(Floaty, Fast, smooth, Stable?)