DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Yeah, you gotta actually click on the deadly spins section (last I checked)

Will there be a second run? Because I donā€™t want to get a new throw before Christmas and my parents donā€™t really know how to order from yye.

My gal wigged out when she saw me grab my wallet. Hopefully I can trade for a pride. Iā€™ll have to just play these for now:(

Those are some beauties Dizzo!

Didnā€™t get one. Some stuff happened and my interest in YoYoing decreased greatly. Congrats to everyone who got one and I know youā€™ll enjoy it!

Should be getting my pride tomorrow! So psyched!

Newest member of the DS family came today, my 7075 Pride :slight_smile: It def. has a different feel than the 6061, Canā€™t wait to play it some more and do a really in depth comparison.
http://i.imgur.com/5o1Yyi9l.jpg

Wow, you got the one thatā€™s the pic on the product page! ;D

yeah I requested it from Andre since the splash is so awesome and he kindly obliged me.

Wow that is a great collection there Jeremy!!

Awesome, Jeremy!

Anyone else get their Prides yet? I want to know what you think!

Got mine! I really like it! Itā€™s a lot different than what I have, so itā€™s kinda alien to me now, bit that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m already in love with it!

I got the 6061 gold/grey with white splash, because I just love the look and color combo; and I donā€™t have any other yoyo with anything like those colors (unless you count the white splash, the sakura has that. I mean the gold or grey)

it does feel a bit light, and I canā€™t say I ā€œlovedā€ the stock bearing, but it was still amazing out of the box! Also, I swapped the bearing out with my Twisted trifecta, and I absolutely LOVE IT! It might just be the cleaness:lube ratio, but I think the shapes compliment each other as well.

Also, the string is awesome! I love yysl, and I hadnā€™t tried ammo yet, so that was a treat! (plus the ammo was green! which is my favorite color!)

1 Like

YYSL Ammo is my favorite string! It holds tension a little weird at first but after breaking it in it is sooooo perfect for me. Nice and thick, holds tension, and really soft to boot!

Agreed. Ammo is the dogā€™s balls.

1 Like

I showed off a little pride love around town, hope it pulls in some biz for you guys.

And as you may have seen, I also posted up this:
I noticed these earlier:

Are these ā€œano burnsā€? Iā€™ve heard the term, but never actually cared enough (or had enough yoyos) to figure out what an ā€œano burnā€ is. I mean, I donā€™t care either way, this thing is really cool! -end quote

And I figured Iā€™d post it here, since itā€™s more likely to be seen by a deadly spins team member :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hmm looks like ano burns rather than an ano flaws. Have you hit it off anything?

Looks like a ding to me. It could have been damaged during shipping.

Nope, never hit it at all actually.

And itā€™s completely un-feel-ableā€¦ Soā€¦

It just looks like a smudge, so I really donā€™t care, I was just wondering if there was a name for said mark :smiley:

Thanks guys!

yep ammo is the knees of the bees.

YYSL overall is great