DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

This is a double post. But I don’t care. I was holding onto this video until the Prides were about to release. Now’s the time!

Let me know what you think, and don’t forget to pick up a player edition Pride right here at YYE

Nice! that pride looks good :wink:

1 Like

I’m torn, I feel like the greed would fit me better, and I like the shape more, but the pride looks so good!

If your interested in the pride I suggest one picking up for those debating whether they want a greed/pride. The pride is coming out in a few days. The greed won’t be out for a little while at least. You’ll have plenty of time to save up for that when the time comes. I really enjoy both prides. It’s a really awesome YoYo and hope you all get a chance to own one.

So I guess the twelfth doesn’t mean midnight, eh?

Oh well, all in good time :smiley: can’t wait until sometime tomorrow!

I would be surprised if it was up tomorrow.

I think you have convinced me. :slight_smile:

Aw man :-[

It’s all good though, at least we know it’s soon!

It’s coming!  That was A LOT of pictures to get done!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1125/DEADLY-SPINS-Pride-6061
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1126/DEADLY-SPINS-Pride-7075

The official announcement will be up in the morning.  For now you guys get first sneak peak at all the colors with the countdown - release on the 12th at 8pm EST.  :wink:

2 Likes

awwwwww yeah! I’m pumped!

Do they come with any extras like the wrath? If so, what are they?

I recall earlier in the thread someone indicating it would be the same package. So, flat + profiled bearing, extra response, extra axle, pouch, plastic cannister. Sticker?

The Wrath didn’t fit me because it was so light at 64 grams. When I saw the Pride was the same weight, I was a little disappointed. But then I saw the 7075 version is almost 67 grams! YAY! Now to decide on a color. Which ones do you guys like?

In 7075? Alladem. :wink: I lean slightly towards ColeJ’s or Alex’s.

I for one like the lighter weight, so I’m going 6061. The black with pink/red/purple.

Yeah, that pink/red/purple is stunning. I also like the gold black with red splash for the 6061’s.
For the 7075’s ColeJ’s reminds me of the Cryo from CLYW with some blue added. That one is “primary”. I think I’m looking at Joey’s color and the purple/black/orange. But then, I also want to get OneDrop’s trio on the next day. I really hate that I love yoyos so much. :wink:

7075 jawbreaker or 6061 red with orange and blue splash?

Prides will come in a cardboard box. With what I believe will be the same extras as the Wrath. As far as I know.

For those asking about colorways. I’m 100% biased but mine is the coolest. For 6061 I like the Red/Blue/Yellow acid wash.

We will get an updated picture with the box and extras.

Do we have the prices?

Yea they’re on the products page. $125 I believe